Two sets of prices????

Thanks for the post. I explained this badly.

Same thing happens, exactly same prices with the "let them choose".

Absolutely nowhere does the 1299.00 show up.

I get it. I'm the OP, and you're describing exactly what I was seeing. After a few days, they had sorted out the cruise I was looking at and all pages had the same prices,the higher ones of course. :rolleyes:

HAL should make the "from" or "starting" price available as you continue through the process. Even after you click on "choose your cabin," they continue to offer a guarantee and if you couldn't choose a cabin at the 1299.00 starting price, that price should have been offered at the "let us choose" option. If it isn't, something is wrong. Retail stores that advertise one price but have another in the store get into trouble. HAL seems to be able to say "oopsie, website error."

Edited by 3rdGenCunarder

I get it. I'm the OP, and you're describing exactly what I was seeing. After a few days, they had sorted out the cruise I was looking at and all pages had the same prices,the higher ones of course. :rolleyes:

HAL should make the "from" or "starting" price available as you continue through the process. Even after you click on "choose your cabin," they continue to offer a guarantee and if you couldn't choose a cabin at the 1299.00 starting price, that price should have been offered at the "let us choose" option. If it isn't, something is wrong. Retail stores that advertise one price but have another in the store get into trouble. HAL seems to be able to say "oopsie, website error."

Thanks for the info.

HAL changed, by the next morning, the pricing of 1299. to the higher price that was found on the next pages.

I printed a paper copy and my TA is mad because they can't book us at that published price and is asking HAL about it. Maybe get an answer on Monday.