Addiction 😆😎 .... whats your favorite stops?

RNsoon2beNP

I'm a cruising "junkie" (as you can tell by my signature line and I have 3 booked at the moment).

Β 

I have SO MANY and all for different reasons.

Β 

We fell in love with Cozumel a long time ago. We are beach junkies and this place is just loaded with so many beaches and places to experience that you don't have to experience the same one each time, so it makes it feel like you are some place new each time.

Β 

Roatan is a favorite because of Little French Key. It's just simply a gorgeous place.

Β 

Half Moon Cay is absolutely stunning!! Definitely a favorite to just hang out on the beach and pretty much a "free day".

Β 

We also like Grand Turk, which could also be considered a "free" day if you just hang out on the beautiful beach at the port or the pool area, but we recently discovered Governors Beach, which is gorgeous and so deserted.

Β 

St Thomas-love this place for snorkeling. Coki Beach and Sapphire are amazing for snorkeling.

Β 

St Maarten-watching the low flying planes coming in is a favorite of a lot of people and a must see at least once in your life. :D

Β 

Even Belize has awesome things to do: like shark-ray alley...how often do you get to say you swam in the ocean with sharks and rays? :eek: Also the cavetubing is a big thing everyone does and a lot of fun. Then we recently went to Goffs Caye and loved it.

Β 

And last but not least...BERMUDA!! We loved this place so much we got home and rebooked a cruise there for a few months later (last year). What could be better than going somewhere, parking your "hotel" at the pier and coming and going as you please with no time frame? You can visit the entire island, hit the beaches, sights, food, you name it. Simply amazing!!

Β 

Β 

If you need any other ideas, my reviews are listed in my signature line and they are LONG and PICTURE HEAVY!! :D

Β 

What did you like about Bermuda?

Cozumel-I know its touristy but we love Chakanaab

second-Icy Strait Point-Alaska

Β 

We LOVED Icy Strait Point (Hoonah) too! We were so impressed with what they've done in developing the facilities. And the hospitality was warm and gracious. If you go, be sure to take the walk (or short shuttle ride) into the actual settlement of Hoonah and spend some time down at the working docks. I found it absolutely hypnotic!