Puzzle Room on Anthem

I would like to do this but it is just me. Would it be hard for me to get in on a session?

IMO, it would be easier for one than many. ;)

I showed up without registering for the first session one day as I never found anyone at the activities desk in Seaplex to do so with on the first of two Anthem cruises we did last winter. There were still three spots open and five who had registered didn't show up so our group had only eight instead of the normal fifteen.

We are going on the Harmony in Aug of 2017. It is a large family group (28). Enough of us have expressed interest (12-14) that we could fill the spot. Can one person book the room or does everyone have to be there to book?

Yes, if all your reservations are linked, you need to know the exact name spelling and the reservation number for all.

I had a hard time adding just one person, my BIL is a 11 (second) , but royal booked him with ii after his name. :confused:

I'm sure there will be lots more availability once onboard...

No, there really isn't.

Top complaints I heard onboard:

The Grande (substitute any free restaurant) is half empty and they are telling me there are no bookings left.

I didn't get puzzle room.

I am on a long waitlist for iFly.

My NorthStar was cancelled due to weather.

The scrambled eggs are terrible.

The elevators are slow.

My band/card won't work.

Our family of 10 was on the Anthem for the July 14th sailing and had a great time. Only my 2 adult daughters and I wanted to do the Puzzle Break Room, but we were unable to book it in advance.

Because my husband and I are Diamond members, we were able to get on the ship shortly after the boarding began. I went directly to the passenger services desk and was the only person in line. I was able to book the Puzzle Break Room for the 3 of us with no problem and was given a printed confirmation for the time I requested. My suggestion is to go as soon as you board (before going to lunch), and hopefully you will be able to book it. Good luck, and have a great cruise!

If I can't book in advance, I plan on going as soon as we board. Has anyone had any luck using the concierge services to book?

I don't think the concierge will be available until later in the evening. (and once it is full, I don't think they can do anything)

I would try the app, or guest services. I went up to the Seaplex and they told me to go to the theatre, where there was a very long line by 12:15.

Edited by marci22