On the Constellation Now 23rd July

morechances

Clark

Thanks for live report and posting the dailies. Unfortunately though because of the way CC deals with jpegs they are too small to read. Is it possible for you to convert them to pdf or repost them via a site like photobucket.

If it would be easier you could email them to me (gregcc at moreton dot co dot uk) and I could convert and repost, pretty please

Clark

Thanks for Emailing the dailies thay are so much more readable than the way CC handles jpegs:D

Here they are again slightly bigger :cool: ... Were there many Tuxes at the Chic Night?

Connie160726p1.jpg

Connie160726p2.jpg

Connie160726p3.jpg

Connie160726p4.jpg

Thanks for the information on the buffet villauk. Sounds like there might be potential for queues?

I had to laugh when I read your comment re larger Concierge cabins :). In the thread I started asking about cabin size, I mentioned that I knew Concierge cabins are larger but that given the way Celebrity's pricing is going, I wasn't inclined to look at this option ;). I knew if I didn't say that, helpful people such as yourself would be obliged to tell me! But thank you!

Sorry, didn't see your other thread :o. Do agree with the poster regarding the aft cabin balconies on M class though - super big compared to S class ;).

Thanks for enlarging the dailies, guys.

Edited by villauk

He leaves in a couple of weeks and is not back until November. It seems like we will both miss him.

I am sad that he will be on vacation for the October cruise. Such a friendly, approachable Captain! really enjoyed sailing with him in May.

Heather

Clark and Villauk,

Thank you both for your helpful insights into Constellation. We have decided to go for it and are now booked on a wonderful itinerary for September 2017 :).

Clark, enjoy the remainder of your cruise and I look forward to reading the rest of your report. I've often thought of doing a "Live From", maybe I'll do one on my first Connie sailing!

Clark and Villauk,

Thank you both for your helpful insights into Constellation. We have decided to go for it and are now booked on a wonderful itinerary for September 2017 :).

Clark, enjoy the remainder of your cruise and I look forward to reading the rest of your report. I've often thought of doing a "Live From", maybe I'll do one on my first Connie sailing!

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time on Connie :). We board a week after Clark disembarks and we can't wait :D. If Venice is on your itinerary, the sailaway is spectacular ;).

Great evening. The late night adult only production show was really good.

Also watched a few minutes of Star Wars under the stars in the pool area complete with blankets.

Our wait staff surprised us with chocolate souffle for dessert. Not on the menu but we had mentioned it once. He remembered and surprised us!!!

Clark and Villauk,

Following your cruise. We will be on the Constellation Oct 21st cruising in Israel and Med. We have a lot of shipboard credit and want to get an Ipad Pro 9.7 128 Gig. I understand from your post they currently only have the 32 Gig. Would you be able to find out the email address of the Apple store manager? That way I can get in touch with him and see if he can order it and reserve one for us? My email is t_zabo@hotmail.com Thank you much!

Clark and Villauk,

Following your cruise. We will be on the Constellation Oct 21st cruising in Israel and Med. We have a lot of shipboard credit and want to get an Ipad Pro 9.7 128 Gig. I understand from your post they currently only have the 32 Gig. Would you be able to find out the email address of the Apple store manager? That way I can get in touch with him and see if he can order it and reserve one for us? My email is t_zabo@hotmail.com Thank you much!

I am also on that same October 21st cruise.

I will stop by the Apple Store later today.

We arrived in Livorno this morning.

I am going on a vespa tour of Florence today.

So if I make it back in one piece 😆 I will stop there.

Clark

Clark

Have a great day :), Clark, and thanks to both you and groryjm for enlarging the dailies. Have you noticed X offering any discounts at Ocean Liners on this sailing? TIA

Has the girl singer been smartened up?

We were on Connie in June & will also be on the Oct 21 sailing.

She looked like she'd just come back from doing the weekly shop!.....

:eek: Perhaps that's her version of 'Chic' :D. Now you've said this, I'll purposely be looking our for her when we sail next weekend ;).

:eek: Perhaps that's her version of 'Chic' :D. Now you've said this, I'll purposely be looking our for her when we sail next weekend ;).

Definately not chic.................more Eastern European urban grunge :eek:

Hello!

So nice to read about Connie and that you take time to post:D

We are going on Connie 18.august.

Is the cabin number located on the door to your stateroom or at the wall?

We dont remember after being on Summit earlier...

Just so we know if it is possible to put something on the door(magnetic or by string), so it is easier to find the right door:rolleyes:

Clark

Ah wonderful! Will have to find you on the 21 Oct cruise!

Hello!

So nice to read about Connie and that you take time to post:D

We are going on Connie 18.august.

Is the cabin number located on the door to your stateroom or at the wall?

We dont remember after being on Summit earlier...

Just so we know if it is possible to put something on the door(magnetic or by string), so it is easier to find the right door:rolleyes:

It is on the door.

The door is wood so not anything magnetic. But you can always put something in the slot behind the actual number.

Have a great day :), Clark, and thanks to both you and groryjm for enlarging the dailies. Have you noticed X offering any discounts at Ocean Liners on this sailing? TIA

I actually did not hear of any specialty dining discount.

Clark and Villauk,

I asked today and was told that they only get certain items and do not know until they arrive.

Clark