Cabanas on the Ruby

berkley123

We are sailing on the Ruby in January. Does anyone know if they have cabanas or clam shells on board that can be reserved? I know that other lines like Holland America have them. Thanks everyone.:)

You would have to book the Sanctuary for cabanas. Not sure if they use them only for a massage?

No clamshells.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. We haven't cruised Princess for over 10 years. I know things have changed a lot since then.:)

You are welcome...

I know the new Royal/Regal have a retreat area by the pool where you can pay for Cabanas. If you ever sail those ships.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Take a look here for photos of the Ruby's Sanctuary: https://www.google.com/search?q=ruby+princess+sanctuary&biw=1024&bih=635&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwj4wf2St47OAhUJWj4KHaMsCU8QsAQIKQ

Believe the cabanas shown in the photos are the massage areas, but not positive. To reserve a lounge in the sanctuary go directly there when boarding. Lounges go quickly if you are taking a warm weather cruise. The current cost is $20/half day, $40/full day and $30/day if you book for the entire cruise, both sea and port days.