Review: Paradise, Cheers!, and Cozumel

KCruise9876

I enjoyed reading your review. It sounds like you packed a lot of FUN things into your 4 day cruise!! :) I'm glad you had such a great time and enjoyed the ship.

We were on the Paradise in February 2015 with our son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter to celebrate her graduation from college and had a fantastic time as well. :)

Loved your review..the Paradise is my favorite ship. Just right for us! I do agree with you about the cosmetic things not being a deal breaker! Honey I could be on a skiff with a solar powered George Foreman grill and as long as someone else was cooking I'm good! One of my favorite things about a cruise is I don't have to coordinate restaurants for meals or parking or cleaning things...I show up and they do it for me! :D LOVE IT! We have never done the Cheers package as we aren't huge drinkers but may eventually give it a try...We try to do something different each time we are in Coz and this time it's Mr. Sanchos..my luvie didn't want to do it either before because why pay for a beach? We have those here! But we are this time for the kids!

Embarkation: I wish I had looked at my watch to see exactly what time we went on the ship. We parked at a lot close by the port in Tampa and I believe it was about $35 for our stay. They shuttled us over to the port and we walked right in to check in. There were no lines. We waited about 20 mins before they started to board. We were zone number 3. I don’t see how Faster to the Fun would have made much sense for this cruise. We really were only a few minutes behind them. When we walked on there was music and drinks. So much excitement from all of the passengers and the crew. It’s the best feeling. We walked right up to the Lido deck, got a drink, and had lunch. No lines! I think we checked out rooms around 1pm and they were ready and our luggage came before dinner time. I never felt like I was waiting for anything. Everything was quick and smooth!

Glad I was able to get you guys onboard!!!

13939294_1761807287422575_8797099712178259323_n.jpg?oh=0287f2b41b763d24689150136efa89b3&oe=5817CFA5

• 3 weeks later...