40% Off Bottles of Wine with Purchase of All Inclusive Beverage Package at $56/Day

mathgeek1978

I am fully aware that I am not supposed to share drinks and I am perfectly OK with that. However, if I purchase a bottle of wine in the dining room under this offer, may I share the bottle with other people in my party?

Note that I am only getting a discount, and not the whole bottle for free like wine by the glass. So logically, I would say that I should be allowed to share the bottle.

Thoughts, anyone? Anyone had experience?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks everyone for your prompt response! Really appreciate it!

It's perfectly fine to buy the bottle and share it with the table. My husband normally buys the drink package for himself and then buys the 40% off wine at dinner for me. No worries, it's allowed.:D

Thank you for sharing your personal experience. That's exactly what I'm planning to do -- the package for myself and bottles of wine for da wife in the dining room.

The wine purchased by a pax with the AIBP can be shared with anyone. Since I told you this, I think you owe me some of that wine! :eek:

If you are on the Royal Princess next Saturday (Barcelona to Rome) I'll be very happy to share my wine with you :)

My husband had the AIBP on one of our cruises. I just like to drink wine. So he bought the discounted bottles of wine which our favourite bar tender put in their fridge I always had a glass or two before dinner. Worked well for us

Sent from my iPad using Forums