Allure Dining

Have a question about dining set up on Allure. I had 3 different terms being used. My agent said we were doing Dynamic Classic, my cruise voucher said main seating and my record on the RCCL site said traditional. So, I now know Dynamic is out. I did know they had also done away with the Adagio dining room so I was curious what was going on there. I now understand (correct me if I'm wrong) that they divided it up into Silk, The Grande, and American Icon. We have the traditional at 6PM so from what I read, we'll be in either Silk or The Grande each night. Does anyone know if that is something we can choose or how they assign it? Also, since we're doing the traditional, anyone know when the formal night(s) would be, if they still do them? I think I'm getting a handle on this all except for that. Thanks for the help.

The traditional seating is in either Silk or Grand. The only difference is the decor. It is the same food and there are no different dress requirements. I have not done traditional dining so I don't know when/how you are advised where you have been allocated

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. As I got it from Royal, whatever seating/table you have, it's exactly like the old style dining. You will have the same table and same wait staff every night. I think I will miss seeing those big grand dining rooms but it all works.

Thanks everyone. As I got it from Royal, whatever seating/table you have, it's exactly like the old style dining. You will have the same table and same wait staff every night. I think I will miss seeing those big grand dining rooms but it all works.

You are still in the same 3-deck dining room, though it is decorated differently.