Hotels before pride

Hello all,

My dh and I are going to be on the pride April 30th and will be driving about 8 hours to get to baltimore. We are going to drive out Friday and I would like to know what hotels in the area are best, we still plan to park at the port so long term parking really doesn't matter to me, but low cost parking for the time we are there would be nice. I'm not a fan of valet just as a side note.

Thank you all in advance for your help!

try http://www.parksleepfly.com I just booked . Staying at the Barrymore Hotel on the river walk too.

for $99.00 a night plus free parking & transportation to and from.

Hello all,

My dh and I are going to be on the pride April 30th and will be driving about 8 hours to get to baltimore. We are going to drive out Friday and I would like to know what hotels in the area are best, we still plan to park at the port so long term parking really doesn't matter to me, but low cost parking for the time we are there would be nice. I'm not a fan of valet just as a side note.

Edited by rjrice1

OMG !!! lol !! worked my 3rd 17hr shift in a dementia unit... think it might of rub off.. thank you for correcting me..

[quote name=ItsAllAbout

TheSass]Barrymore? Riverwalk? I think you're talking Tampa not Baltimore

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Hello all,

Any other desires, other than no valet? There are tons of great hotels in Bmore, many of them near the cruise terminal. If you're arriving Friday and have Saturday to see Bmore, I'd recommend someplace in the Inner Harbor. By the end of April the weather should be nice and there's tons to see and do there.

Any other desires, other than no valet? There are tons of great hotels in Bmore, many of them near the cruise terminal. If you're arriving Friday and have Saturday to see Bmore, I'd recommend someplace in the Inner Harbor. By the end of April the weather should be nice and there's tons to see and do there.

I'm not too picky, just not a fan of valet. We will have the whole day Saturday to see a lot of things. So my only worry is a good hotel that people have had good experiences at. Thank you for responding