Price drop and cruise credit question

Sherun

No you will retain that particular OBC through any price drops you might receive.

However I have found we have to remind Carnival that the OBC is for booking on board. Also, if you booked during a reduced deposit sale, the total deposit will probably be due when you take advantage of a price drop.

Enjoy!

I agree with pokergirl about not using the form. If you price match to a guarantee rate it will cause you to forfeit your early saver status.

I book on board and simultaneously transfer the booking to my local TA. Then I check daily for price drops, because some sales last only 24 or 36 hours. When I qualify for one that is not a guarantee rate, I tell him and he deals with Carnival.

Unfortunately the price on my most recent cruise increased steadily after I booked, but I was sure happy knowing I had paid a lower rate.

No you will retain that particular OBC through any price drops you might receive.

However I have found we have to remind Carnival that the OBC is for booking on board.

Also, if you booked during a reduced deposit sale, the total deposit will probably be due when you take advantage of a price drop.

I agree.

After we get refared, I'll wait on the line until I can open the new confirmation and confirm everything. Saves lots of time on the rare occasion that the BoB OBC was left off.

We never received a different booking number.

Edited by SadieN