Mini suites on Emerald deck on the Crown

chloe45

Hi.

My wife and I have a Emerald Deck ME Mini booked on the Golden Princess. And yes, there are bigger than a normal Balcony Stateroom. They have extra flat screen TV with lounge area with seating, Bathtub which is extra in the bathroom and I think the balcony is slightly bigger than normal.

Enjoy.

Cheers Bob.

The ME suites on the Crown look to be the same size as a balcony suite on the deck plans. Are they?

If you click on the different cabins on the deck plan they give you a layout of the room. Looking at those it then becomes clearer that the mini suites are bigger.

Hi,

I cruised aboard the Crown Princess in September 2015. I really liked the mini-suite, E727, that I had for this cruise. This room was large (separate sitting area) and had two televisions. Also, the bathroom had a tub. The spacious balcony was covered and the stateroom was conveniently located near the aft stairs and elevators. I did not have any problem with noise from Club Fusion.

Chuck

E730 and E731 are especially nice--the balconies are bigger. We've had both of them a few times. :)

It's not apparent that these two cabins have bigger balconies than the adjacent minis on the deck plan. Glad there is cruise critics. Thanks.

We always book E 730, last mini suite on the port side. That balcony is larger than the others since it goes further back. We had a small table and chairs and 2 loungers on the last cruise.

Others might say not to book this one since the lounge is right below. We have not had any problems with this.

E731 is our favorite cabin on the Crown. We've had this cabin twice.

Also E731 is my first choice, E730 my second. Never a problem from the club below for noise on whichever ship I was on. Just had E730 on the Ruby to Alaska in May and loved using the extra large balcony with the wake views thrown in....