Allure Boarding Time

Hi All,

Heading out on Allure in late October. I'm committing the cardinal sin of flying in the day of the cruise. We have a very early flight, leaving Boston just after 6am and arriving in Ft. Lauderdale around 9:30. What is the earliest we are allowed to check in and wait? And what is the earliest they tend to start boarding?

Hi All,

Heading out on Allure in late October. I'm committing the cardinal sin of flying in the day of the cruise. We have a very early flight, leaving Boston just after 6am and arriving in Ft. Lauderdale around 9:30. What is the earliest we are allowed to check in and wait? And what is the earliest they tend to start boarding?

I don't know the earliest check-in time, but we've done 10:30am before. Boarding seems to be getting earlier, closer to 11am now.

Having sailed the Allure three times and the Oasis once, we have arrived at the port as early as 10:10 and gotten in to start the check-in process.

We have always been in suites so the suite line was quick.

However we did notice the line forming to get thru regular security check in. and they were processing people at that time also.

I would maybe grab a cab at the airport around 10 am, and go to port, you should have no problem arriving at the 10;15 ish time and getting in.

Safe travels.

Enjoy the Allure.

We do and are sailing her again next summer for the 4th. time.

Having sailed the Allure three times and the Oasis once, we have arrived at the port as early as 10:10 and gotten in to start the check-in process.

We have always been in suites so the suite line was quick.

However we did notice the line forming to get thru regular security check in. and they were processing people at that time also.

I would maybe grab a cab at the airport around 10 am, and go to port, you should have no problem arriving at the 10;15 ish time and getting in.

Safe travels.

Enjoy the Allure.

We do and are sailing her again next summer for the 4th. time.

I just re-read my post.

To clarify, you will have no problem getting thru the checkin process at that time, but then you will wait with others in your suite or C & A status section to board, which can start as early as 11 am. or later on some occasions,

Enjoy