Online payments not being applied

msmambo

Good morning all,

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere before...I did a quick check and did not see it.

Why does it take so long for online payments to show on your account. I'd make a payment and the balance due would actually increase...minutes later I'd receive an invoice showing the correct balance, but online it still shows the increase. When I call customer service they say it takes a few hours for it to post...and then the balance is updated.

I can understand a few hours...but I made a payment 8:30pm EST last night, and it is now 7:48pm EST and the correct balance is still not showing.

Has anyone else been experiencing this?

It can take up to 48 hours sometimes longer for on line payments to appear. It has been known for online payments to take almost a week to appear such is the efficiency of the Celebrity IT system. I wouldn't worry too much unless your cruise is imminent

I had the same problem. They admitted they have been having problems with their website. After each payment I receive an invoice via email which reflects the correct amount. You have to be diligent in keeping track of your payments as the amount at the website is incorrect. They will fix it but when the next payment is made the problem comes back.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I do print a copy each time I make a payment and the 2nd email they do send shows the updated balance. However, I do not feel comfortable making another payment until the online account reflects the previous payment. Oh well...will continue with the record keeping.

Thanks all

The X website continued to show an outstanding balance on my cruise right up until I sailed, even though I was completely paid up and had it confirmed (and obviously sailed so was all ok). Don't worry too much about what the website does or doesn't show.

The key is to take your proof with you and even then Passenger Service will still tell you they have to confirm with the main office. The lines were horrible on board with people having that problem. My problem was not getting the unlimited internet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums