New Deluxe package = 4 drinks to break even

The new package is coming with 20% which brings it down to $46 a day + grats. Most fancy drinks are now $12+grats. Throw in some bottles of water and a special coffee or 2 and this really seems like a no brainer now.

The only kink for me is this is my first cruise as Diamond and we are getting those free drinks in the evening. I'm betting those 10 drink cards will now go away, but who knows. I go out again on Thanksgiving and will report back for Liberty.

We sail on Liberty this weekend, which is, I guess, her first sailing with the new packages. I pre-bought a premium on sale, which should magically become a Deluxe if I understand it right. I do expect a bit of confusion with the transition to the new. We are also Diamond, so that factored in for us as well. Wife did not get a package, but I like a bloody mary or 2 in the morning, so it should pay off for me. She is more of a wine drinker, so she has our 2 bottles as well.

The two game changers are that the previous alchohol packages included grats and the new package matches with the "medium" package in regards credit towards drink prices. The new package does not include gratuity if I understand correctly

The new package is coming with 20% which brings it down to $46 a day + grats. Most fancy drinks are now $12+grats. Throw in some bottles of water and a special coffee or 2 and this really seems like a no brainer now.

The only kink for me is this is my first cruise as Diamond and we are getting those free drinks in the evening. I'm betting those 10 drink cards will now go away, but who knows. I go out again on Thanksgiving and will report back for Liberty.

For Diamond members are drinks loaded into card for use during Happy Hour in any bar - like on Celebrity??

Thanks

For Diamond members are drinks loaded into card for use during Happy Hour in any bar - like on Celebrity??

Thanks

3 drinks per member loaded for use each evening during DL hours, and usable at any bar on the ship, but not restaurants. Limited selection available - not any drink.

The two game changers are that the previous alchohol packages included grats and the new package matches with the "medium" package in regards credit towards drink prices. The new package does not include gratuity if I understand correctly

Still the same $12 limit Premium and Ultimate had.

Gratuity is still added to the price per day. ($55 for Deluxe, becomes $64.90).

Still the same $12 limit Premium and Ultimate had.

Gratuity is still added to the price per day. ($55 for Deluxe, becomes $64.90).

Remember they are still doing the 20% off if you order before you board which makes it $46+8 so $54 with Grats.

I'm thinking I will easily drink 4 $12 drinks plus a coffee before Diamond happy hour. The only day it will tough will be port days. More then likely will only have a coffee, then be off the ship. Then when we board it will be Diamond hours, so those days will be tough.