No Dynamic Dining for Ovation of the Seas

fairywren

Thanks Avalon

I have written several emails, no response to any of them. I also posted a pm on facebook and they provided another email, still no acknowledgement or reply.

Maybe someone will reply soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received a call from my TA today saying that there wouldn't be DD on Ovation and to think about other dining options prior to our cruise.

Who knows what's going on!?

I hope they make a formal statement soon.

I received a call from my TA today saying that there wouldn't be DD on Ovation and to think about other dining options prior to our cruise.

Who knows what's going on!?

I hope they make a formal statement soon.

Time will tell if it is really being introduced again or not. That said, I see no reason why they would lie in the email.

There is a facebook group called royal Caribbean fans past present and future... there is conflicting information on there as well!!!

Sorry who knows, I will keep emailing RCI, it is very misleading and deceptive advertising on their part to continue to advertise that DD is on ovation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all from all that I have read and heard via email and then talking to the Australian RCI rep at a recent cruise expo here in WA. DD is most definitely gone those on My Time will be allocated into silk or American Icon for the duration of your cruise. Very disappointing. My only thought is to have breakfast in Grande or we will never see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well have to await the first cruise out of Sydney to be certain.

My booking still says "My Time Dinning" so I am expecting no DD.

My understanding of DD was that most people were anytime dining and you just go to the one you want when you want.

Hi all from all that I have read and heard via email and then talking to the Australian RCI rep at a recent cruise expo here in WA. DD is most definitely gone those on My Time will be allocated into silk or American Icon for the duration of your cruise. Very disappointing. My only thought is to have breakfast in Grande or we will never see it.

I am still optimistic DD will be in place for our NYE cruise but won't be surprised if it is gone. Time will tell.

Are the menus in all 4 restaurants the same or does each specialize in a particular cuisine? It would be shame if we were stuck with one type of food for the duration.

Just received:

Thank you for your email.

Royal Caribbean have made a decision to remove Dynamic Dining from all its ships meaning you will now have to select early, late, or my time dining prior to boarding.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Just received:

Thank you for your email.

Royal Caribbean have made a decision to remove Dynamic Dining from all its ships meaning you will now have to select early, late, or my time dining prior to boarding.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Didn't last real long.

Time will tell if it is really being introduced again or not. That said, I see no reason why they would lie in the email.

I don't think the e-mail was very clear - it could be interpreted multiple ways. So not lying, just not the clearest.

I believe the email received by Avalon from RC is correct ie. Dynamic Dining will be in place for the Australia sailings on Ovation of the Seas. That email has come from higher departments in the US. Agents and phone reps would not know this new information as yet. Yes it was scheduled to be scrapped from November sailings, but that was until thousands of Aussies found out and stressed their disappointment as Ovation is supposed to be Australia's 2nd home they needed to listen to Aussies.

Lets all enjoy DD when we are able to experience it and thank Royal for listening.

Edited by christycruiser

I believe the email received by Avalon from RC is correct ie. Dynamic Dining will be in place for the Australia sailings on Ovation of the Seas. That email has come from higher departments in the US. Agents and phone reps would not know this new information as yet. Yes it was scheduled to be scrapped from November sailings, but that was until thousands of Aussies found out and stressed their disappointment as Ovation is supposed to be Australia's 2nd home they needed to listen to Aussies.

Lets all enjoy DD when we are able to experience it and thank Royal for listening.

Here is hoping. Optimism re-installed.:D

I noticed some comments about people wishing they could like comments etc. If you would like to join the facebook page -

Ovation of the Seas - 9 January 2017

for people cruising on this day to NZ you are welcome. It is a closed group so you can join to view topics and be involved in discussions there and welcome to the meet and greet for people in this group if you wish.

I noticed some comments about people wishing they could like comments etc. If you would like to join the facebook page -

Ovation of the Seas - 9 January 2017

for people cruising on this day to NZ you are welcome. It is a closed group so you can join to view topics and be involved in discussions there and welcome to the meet and greet for people in this group if you wish.

Your not supposed to plug Facebook groups here.