Cruise Critic Community
lelder1

Amber Cove Port Restaurant Menu (Food and Bar)

Hi all, does anyone have pix or a link for the menus at the restaurant there at the Amber Cove Cruise port? Thanks!

ditto... we are always looking for "local" foods at every port and wondering if we will need to take a trip into town or if they have good food there at the port.

Anyone?

We've been there once and ate from the restaurant located poolside. It was mostly american food (fries, chicken tenders, burgers, etc.). I'll be back at AC in 11 days and will take pics of the menus and post here when I get back.

Thank you! Me and DH are both obsessed with eating local foods at every port. I am afraid we may have to leave the port area on an excursion to get the chance there.

We've been there once and ate from the restaurant located poolside. It was mostly american food (fries, chicken tenders, burgers, etc.). I'll be back at AC in 11 days and will take pics of the menus and post here when I get back.

Are you back yet?? :)

Are you back yet?? :)

I am back and I've been trying for two days to post pics of the food menu but for some reason I can't get them to upload. :mad:

They had Dominican night when we were there in August. About $10 for pork, red beans, and rice with a salad to start. Large portions. Eat at your own risk at some of the local places.

They had Dominican night when we were there in August. About $10 for pork, red beans, and rice with a salad to start. Large portions. Eat at your own risk at some of the local places.

Was that at the restaurant inside Amber Cove? Or outside?

I just got back from Amber Cove. There is a restaurant outside in the shopping area and one in the pool area, but they have the same menus and are the same restaurant. I've included a link to a video I made with pictures and videos clips of the port and pool/cabanas along with the menus. Also will include pictures of the menu.

topmenu.jpg

bottommenu.jpg

foodtopmenu.jpg

foodbottommenu.jpg

saladmenu.jpg

Awesome! Thank you!

I wish we were traveling with a group, then we would get one of those cabanas. But it is just the two of us this time, so not really worth it.

thanks again.