suggestions hotels London UK

hotrod610

I am back with another question. I decided that I am staying at the Hampton. In Waterloo. Gets good reviews and seems close to many places.

What I am asking now is about taking the train from Southampton to Waterloo. If anyone has done this, what is the opinion of the earliest train I should select. We may be the only ship in port. Also, if i purchase a time is it only good for that time. Can I change to another time? I hope to purchase the ticket in advance online.

Thanks for any guidance you can give to this novice visitor.

Gail

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am back with another question. I decided that I am staying at the Hampton. In Waterloo. Gets good reviews and seems close to many places.

What I am asking now is about taking the train from Southampton to Waterloo. If anyone has done this, what is the opinion of the earliest train I should select. We may be the only ship in port. Also, if i purchase a time is it only good for that time. Can I change to another time? I hope to purchase the ticket in advance online.

Thanks for any guidance you can give to this novice visitor.

Gail

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you buy a timed ticket, then it is only valid for that time. You would need to purchase a completely new ticket to go at another time.

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk