Wahoo-Booked my Harvest Caye Cabana

HoopTroop

I called the shore excursions department to book one today, and the rep said that they weren't all "loaded into the system" yet (they weren't for my cruise) but that they should be by Friday. She didn't seem to have any other details about what they include, etc.

Edited by kell2150

Hello-sorry I can't provide any more details, bummer, I know!

That is all they told me were the two prices. No details on how many people, what's included, nothing more.

I booked knowing if it didn't fit my needs I could cancel.

They said only a few dates were released, so no idea on how far out.

Hooptroop

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I see that it's available to book online for my cruise too, now.

Sailing November 20 just went to nc website and was able to book online. $475 doesn't say what is included though just butler and concierge service. Says fits 6 comfortably we have 7 adults 3 kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Beach Cabana: Spend a sultry day inside the comfort of one of our incredible self-contained retreats that comfortably house up to six guests. Each cabana provides a great home base for enjoying your stay on the Cay. Placed on a secluded portion of the island your cabana offers a step back in time allowing you the opportunity to build a sandcastle with the kids and for taking a dip in the sea. Rest, relax, enjoy the Caribbean views from your front porch or from the air conditioned interior. Each cabana includes private restroom, in door and out door showers, Bluetooth audio, a digital safe, mini refrigerator, beach hammock and your very own Butler and Concierge service. Reserve a cabana and you’ll have everything you need to enjoy a glorious day on Harvest Cay.

Need To Know:

Price listed is per cabana (not per person) therefore only one person needs to reserve the cabana. Cabana rental is good for up to 6 guests. Food and drinks are available for an additional charge. Harvest Cay has one wheelchair accessible cabana available for rent; to reserve this cabana please call 1.866.625.1167 (US & Canada), or 0845 201 8907 (UK guests). European guests can call +49 611 3607. We kindly request that only guests confined to a wheelchair reserve this space.

Edited by AlexandNessa