Mobile staggered check-in

roseaxel

We are booked on the Fantasy out of Mobile in December, and I just saw where Mobile will have the staggered check-in. So, I went to pick my time, and the first one available was 11:00-11:30. Just wondering if that is the earliest time, or was I just too late to pick an earlier time. Anyone know? Thanks.

I'm curious about the times as well.

I am cruising on the Conquest in November and they will implement staggered check-in sometime in October. When I went to choose my time, 12:00 - 12:30 was the earliest listed. I wonder if the earlier times had disappeared or if that was the earliest they made available? I can't imagine that I was that late to the game since it's a very small percentage of cruisers on these boards and I know that they don't advertise this procedure very well to the masses.

It seems to be different beginning times for each port.

We are booked on the Fantasy out of Mobile in December, and I just saw where Mobile will have the staggered check-in. So, I went to pick my time, and the first one available was 11:00-11:30. Just wondering if that is the earliest time, or was I just too late to pick an earlier time. Anyone know? Thanks.

Yes 11-11:30 is the earliest time for Mobile.

I booked my October 8th from Charleston back at the beginning of the year. When I went to add my info (credit card, etc) for signing in, it asked me to pick a time. I picked the earliest time available - 11:30 to 12:00.

Is the check in time only for checking in and not for boarding??

Thanks!!

I booked my October 8th from Charleston back at the beginning of the year. When I went to add my info (credit card, etc) for signing in, it asked me to pick a time. I picked the earliest time available - 11:30 to 12:00.

Is the check in time only for checking in and not for boarding??

Thanks!!

yes