Carnival Vista Tips / Things not to miss?

Liverpoollovely

I am due to go on the Carnival Vista in 25 days sailing from Barcelona with my family and I... whilst I am studying the deck plans so I know where our cabin is, etc and I am getting super excited! I understand the ship has been sailing since June of this year so it got me wondering ...

Has anyone who has been on the Carnival Vista like to share things you highly recommend to do on the ship any tips?

We have the luxury of having eight sea days out of the thirteen days cruise

We sailed in June but with only 1 Sea Day didn't have time/were too tired to explore all of the ship offerings.

We did enjoy the Sky Ride a couple of times. Waits can be long and they monitor the wind conditions and if they are 65 mph or more they close the ride.

My son loved the ropes course (same wind conditions closures). My niece and I both tired the easy course and it was not fun. You must be part monkey to do it I think!

We all loved the water park and slides. The aft pool was more quiet than the main Lido one which was nice.

We never went to the Havana area or tried any of the pay restaurants so I can't comment. With all of those sea days you are sure to be able to try everything you want.

I would say do not miss the show "Flick" it was amazing!! Also try the fish tacos in the Blue Iguana...not the burritos, the tacos. My son loved the Guys Burger too.

Try the homemade hard ice cream in the Lido buffet...excellent.

Have a great time!

Since you have enough sea days, check out the Salad Creations in the front of the Serenity Deck. We only had 2 sea days and didn't realize it was only available on sea days. Missed it, but it sure looked good.

Sometimes, you just want a salad, and it looked much better than the Lido buffet.

I did get a chance to eat the BBQ only on sea days. I took a sampling of all they had to offer, and it was quite good.

Edited by HawkIVette