Anthem shows or things not to be missed

Theresa522

In case you find this helpful, my detailed comments on Anthem are organized by subject, along with tips and suggestions, here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2277588

Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you! I booked marked it and can't wait to read it tonight with my dh. So looking forward to the Anthem. Plus we splurged for a suite although I am not too sure about RCL perks as we normal do NCL suites. I do plan on doing a lot of research on that also. :D Planning is just as much fun!!

I don't know where you are getting that info from, but Anthem is larger than the Breakaway

http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=1431

If you want to take me "literally", then you win. It is very close in size. It is only a 73ft. difference. My goodness. I was really just letting the OP know that there is not much of a difference in the two ships size wise....as she has been on the Breakaway already. So when she said "HUGE" ..not much of a difference. Yes, the Anthem has much more to do in response to the other poster. I never commented on that.

If you want to take me "literally", then you win. It is very close in size. It is only a 73ft. difference. My goodness. I was really just letting the OP know that there is not much of a difference in the two ships size wise....as she has been on the Breakaway already. So when she said "HUGE" ..not much of a difference. Yes, the Anthem has much more to do in response to the other poster. I never commented on that.

Thanks, but I wasn't trying to "win" anything. When you make a factual statement that one ship is "the same size" as another, how else should someone take it? Certainly the OP came back and wondered at your statement. It would have been very different if you had originally made the good point that you have now made in your comment above -- hey OP, you've already been on a pretty large ship, so don't worry about the size of Anthem. :)

The puzzle room is an escape room where a group has to solve a series of puzzles to get out in an hour. It is done in one room with 12-16 people. You need several people because there is a lot to do. We knew that 4 people who had reservations were not going to show up so I went out and talked 3 people into doing it with us. We got out with 6 minutes to spare. It was a lot of fun. I reserved online as soon as it showed up.

About how long before sailing will the reservation window open up? Thanks for helping.

About how long before sailing will the reservation window open up? Thanks for helping.

There is no set or typical time for reservations to open. All you can do is periodically check the Cruise Planner.

Quite a few times, I've seen the Puzzle Room show up about a month before our sail date on the Cruise Planner and then it quickly disappears within days. Last month on Anthem the Puzzle Room was listed for 10:30 am, 2:30 pm & 4:30 pm on sea days *only*. If you can't book the Puzzle Room prior to boarding, my recommendations would be as soon as you board, go to the Royal Theater on Deck 4 and there will be crew members to assist you in making reservations and they can also put you on their stand-by list if the activity is totally booked. You can also try to book the Puzzle Room on the Royal IQ app asap once you're on board. Also, once you find out the days and times of this activity you can also stop by the Puzzle Room on Deck 15, port side, right before you enter the Seaplex and check to see if anyone has cancelled their reservation or just didn't show up, you may get lucky and they may have room for you to join in and Escape from the Future.