Kettles and plugs on Independence of the Seas

tuppence

Are you talking about tea kettles that heat hot water? I've never seen them on any cruise we've been on, but would LOVE to have one to make tea. I always bring my own tea bags and have to go to coffee area to get hot water. Does anyone know if they have them available if you ask steward? On Serenade next month and that would be amazing!

Are you talking about tea kettles that heat hot water? I've never seen them on any cruise we've been on, but would LOVE to have one to make tea. I always bring my own tea bags and have to go to coffee area to get hot water. Does anyone know if they have them available if you ask steward?

As was mentioned, this is usually only done for sailings out of UK. If you get a cooperative cabin steward he might get you one.

As was mentioned, this is usually only done for sailings out of UK. If you get a cooperative cabin steward he might get you one.

Yes we received one of our cabin steward when on Liberty. Other family members down the corridor were declined by their less helpful steward.....Guess which got the bigger tip?

I really don't understand why they can't provide kettles on every sailing. There is nothing better than waking up in the morning and being able to make a cup of tea or going back to the cabin at night time and being able to have a cuppa before bed. It would save room service a lot of work.