Norwegian Escape - Hurricane Matthew

Zeprider

My husband just got home from work and he's watching the Weather Channel. He says he doesn't understand how we can possibly fly in to FLL tomorrow after a Category 4 or 5 storm hits the state. But I've convinced him to pack, and we'll head to Nashville tomorrow afternoon. If they can get us in, we're going to give it a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are you spending the night in NashVegas or are you flying down here tomorrow?

That's the point. It's not hitting the State...At least not down here.

Exactly, hitting north of FLL and MIA. You think that is wild, my brother said the Escape is still trying to make Nassau tomorrow as of this am.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My DB and DSIL live in the Crystal River area in FL on the west side of the state. Schools are closed there.

She suggested I let ya'll know about a website they think is the best when it comes to hurricanes and such:

floridadisaster.org

She thinks the Orlando area may be hit hard so travel mercies everyone!

We're going down to Nashville tomorrow afternoon and flight leaves at 6:20 PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Best of luck to you. I will head out from Memphis in 3 weeks to catch the Escape for Halloween. Fingers crossed this type of storm isnt a trend this year.

Best of luck to you. I will head out from Memphis in 3 weeks to catch the Escape for Halloween. Fingers crossed this type of storm isnt a trend this year.

You should stop off at Bozo's Barbeque a few miles off I-40 in Mason. You might recognize the sign from the movie "Walk the Line."

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g55186-d527323-Reviews-Bozo_s-Mason_Tennessee.html

If you hung out in Ft Lauderdale for a few days after the cruise you could fly Southwest to Nashville for $49 on Tuesday, 11/8.

Exactly, hitting north of FLL and MIA. You think that is wild, my brother said the Escape is still trying to make Nassau tomorrow as of this am.

NCL just posted on Facebook that the Escape will not be going to Nassau tomorrow but instead will have a sea day.....

Us, too. There were three big storms that year. The year after, Katrina, just missed us. I went out during the eye of Charley to look at the damage and then ran back into our closet.:o

Many hurricanes since Andrew.

I had a nervous breakdown that year with one after another and i had a 10mo old

She let Tortola and proceeded north passing San Jaun last night

NCL: *Norwegian Escape will not call on Nassau as scheduled tomorrow and will instead spend the day at sea.

What a shocker that is. 🙄. Have no idea why they thought they were going to make it. Wow 5 days at sea and only 2 ports.

Hello everyone

I need your help ...

I invited to all whole my family a cruise for the first time on Saturday at ncl from Miami.

The original plan was an invitation of flights from Long Island to fll tomorrow, but today we received notice that southwest canceled all flights.

For now, the cruise on Saturday is on and currently I have a big problem how to get to Miami?

There are just few flights to the miami for the whole family that comes over 2500 dollars!

I would welcome any suggestion or idea how I get a rational way with a all my family to Miami and don't lose the Cruise ....

All suggestions are welcome, thanks a lot.

Ofer