Couple of Grand questions

CruiseNut24

I have read on some threads about 1) a photo package some one saw on the Grand. for a set price, you get any photo taken of you by ship photographer. and also 2 ) read on an thread about Grand to Alaska where they serve fish tacos and crab cakes at the trident grill after 6 PM.

Do any of the veteran princess cruisers know anything about these items - do the exist or an I hoping for to much. Are the fish tacos/ crab cakes only on Alaska cruises.

Thanks for any responses and information

I'm not sure about the photos. I believe they were selling a digital cruise album for $199.

As far as the Trident Grill, on the Alaska cruise, they served crab cakes one day between 4-8.They also served fish tacos one day between 4-8 and one day they had halibut burgers.

These were each offered one night only. I was able to enjoy the crab cakes and the fish tacos but I missed out on the halibut burgers because it turned out they served it on the one night we had reservations at the Crown Grill. Darn..... I was really looking forward to that halibut burger too.

Btw, the fish tacos were made with Alaskan salmon, had a little heat to them a d were very tasty. I don't remember if they serve this on other itineraries other than Alask though. I don't think they do.

I have read on some threads about 1) a photo package some one saw on the Grand. for a set price, you get any photo taken of you by ship photographer. and also 2 ) read on an thread about Grand to Alaska where they serve fish tacos and crab cakes at the trident grill after 6 PM.

Do any of the veteran princess cruisers know anything about these items - do the exist or an I hoping for to much. Are the fish tacos/ crab cakes only on Alaska cruises.

Thanks for any responses and information

Hope these ars available on our cruise! Love crab cakes!!

• 3 months later...
Are. the photo pks per person or per cabin? There will be 2 of us, un-related. I doubt if we would want each others photos

Prints: each person takes his/her own

Digital: at home made a copy and send it to the other person. You can then delete the ones on your own device you do not want to keep.

• 3 weeks later...

"I have read on some threads about 1) a photo package some one saw on the Grand. for a set price, you get any photo taken of you by ship photographer."

I'm on Grand 3/10 to Hawaii for 15 nights so I grabbed the $99 deal. I've done it at Disney World a few years ago and it's cheaper to buy ahead and fun to get all the photos. This is what's in the Onboard Reservation shopping section for photography:

All-Inclusive Photo Package $99.00

Take home all the prints and digital files of your cruise for one low price. Plus, purchase pre-cruise and save $100 USD compared to the onboard price of $199 USD.

We also paid 199 on the Crown for the Photo package. We received a CD and a thumb drive. It was perfect because we had our friends in most of the pictures so we were able to share to cost.

I pre-ordered my pics this week for on the Grand for $99. Pics plus digital (thumb drive or CD?) I'll be on the Grand May 18