Majesty and Freedom being Diverted to Port Everglades?

I saw that as well. These changes were made after the RCCL change on their webpage.

Not sure if they are just reserving a pier in Port Everglades for Freedom in case it wouldn't open in time, or if those changes are yet to be announced by RCCL. (It took them several hours to put on the website that Majesty for tomorrow was cancelled after it was announced).

Again, I am just going off of the fact that Freedom is scheduled to dock in Port Everglades according to the Port Website. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Edited by Firefighterhoop

I have a feeling they booked a slot for Freedom at Port Everglades as a backup plan while they waited for word as to whether Port Canaveral would be open in time.

Oasis of the Seas departing from Port Canaveral? Gotta think that's a typo on the Royal Caribbean website.

I have a feeling they booked a slot for Freedom at Port Everglades as a backup plan while they waited for word as to whether Port Canaveral would be open in time.

Oasis of the Seas departing from Port Canaveral? Gotta think that's a typo on the Royal Caribbean website.

Definitely a Typo lol (Well for the next month :) ) Oasis is on the Port Everglades schedule for tomorrow as well.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the Freedom. Not trying to speculate, just wanted to share what I saw on the Broward County website for Port Everglades.

Not sure when this is suppose to happen but Oasis and Freedom will be exchanging Ports.

The Harmony is going to be berthed at Port Everglades, while the Oasis will call Port Canaveral home.

We are sailing on the Freedom in November out of Port Everglades.

Not sure when this is suppose to happen but Oasis and Freedom will be exchanging Ports.

The Harmony is going to be berthed at Port Everglades, while the Oasis will call Port Canaveral home.

We are sailing on the Freedom in November out of Port Everglades.

The Last Sat/Sun of October will be the last cruises out of their current homeports, with their first cruise out of their new homeports being the 1st weekend in November.

Definitely a Typo lol (Well for the next month :) ) Oasis is on the Port Everglades schedule for tomorrow as well.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the Freedom. Not trying to speculate, just wanted to share what I saw on the Broward County website for Port Everglades.

Per RCCL website, Freedom leaves from Port Canaveral as scheduled on Sunday. However it will depart at 9pm to allow passengers extra time to board.

Just left PC & it is still closed - people waiting at Park & ride for it to open & ships allowed back in. Majesty disembarked this am & we all were shuttled up to PC or to the airport. Things went surprisingly smooth. RCI did a good job for us 10/3 folks

We've had a report from on board the ship that they are heading for PC as scheduled.

We are onboard the Freedom and Captain announced about an hour ago we would be arriving in Port Canaveral as scheduled tomorrow morning.

Now if our car is okay......:eek:

Well Majesty is still in FLL at T25. They were confirmed to depart for PC at 1700 this evening earlier today. Now when I was checking the FLL schedule now they are scheduled to leave on Sunday at 1600. Looks like they are overnighting in FLL.

Well Majesty is still in FLL at T25. They were confirmed to depart for PC at 1700 this evening earlier today. Now when I was checking the FLL schedule now they are scheduled to leave on Sunday at 1600. Looks like they are overnighting in FLL.

There's more things to do for the crew on their day off around FLL than PC.;)