crown cabin deck 9 aft

Blessedcruiser

I'm sorry, I was referring to a mini suite! Mini suite aft. deck 9!

No aft facing mini suites on deck 9 on the Crown Princess. All the port and starboard facing cabins on deck 9 are mini suites. There are plenty of photos of them, just do a search. They are larger cabins with a sofa area, larger bath with tub, and a 9'x6' balcony that is open to the sky, no cover. On sailings starting 4/2/17 there will be 28 mid ship mini suites designated as Club Class mini suites, which give you special Club Class Dining plus some other extras. Search Princess Cruises Club Class for details.

Edited by sknight

That is strange I'm looking at the deck plans and it shows two cabins aft which are D734 & D 735

D734 and D735 are premium balconies, not minis...

If you're looking for aft minis, as others have said, Dolphin deck minis are uncovered...the few aft minis on Emerald deck are fully covered...if that's important to you.

Also, the last mini on each side of both the Dolphin and Emerald decks (D732 and D733, and E730 and E731) have oversized balconies, but are usually the first to go!

We're on the Crown in April, in our first mini...can't wait!

Happy sailing!

We have sailed in D 735 and really liked it. Nice big balcony but regular cabin size. We have also traveled in the suites back there too. REALLY liked those! And we have done the mini suites aft on Emerald deck and those are great.

You just need to decide how much you want to spend and what you need.

We love the aft (port and starboard ... not aft) mini suites on the Emerald deck ... best rooms on the ship IMO. The balcony is completely covered so you can sit out there in the rain or blazing sun. Plus, no debris from the above cabins will make it onto your deck, as may happen on the deck 9 mini suites, which are all completely uncovered.

Check the deck plans and choose your cabin accordingly. If you choose one on deck 8, see what is right underneath you as it might be speakers for one of the nightclubs or lounges. They do stop the entertainment by midnight but if you early to bed and sensitive to noise, you may want to consider this.

Even though I love those two end mini's on deck 8, the far aft cabins do experience a lot more motion than midship cabins.

Stayed in D3 something recently. Room was great size and very clean. Balcony was a bit gross but I find that on all princess ships. Starts with their gross blue pad and ends with the rust. Lots of room in the suite if your used to regular balcony rooms. Bathroom very large.

I've stayed in several Dolphin deck minis that are at the most aft end of the hallway, as well as aft full suites. This is my favorite location but during rough seas there is much more "motion" than at midship.

If you have sea sickness tendencies then aft may not be the best. One thing I really like is that I have to do alot of walking to get to most places on the ship so it's a great way to avoid gaining weight. :D