Midnight Snacks

helendaw

Sailing on the Paradise, is there any place to eat on the ship to have a midnight snack or meal other than pizza or ice cream. Does the pizza shop have anything other than pizza. like maybe salad? Thanks.

I have never been on the Paradise but all the other Carnival ships I have been on, there is a ceasar salad on the pizza bar. You can always order room service.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Room service has some tasty options that are included in your cruise cost. A tip would be appropriate.

Also between 11or 11:30 until 1 or 1:30 AM there is usually either a "pizza plus" or "late night eats". LNE is on the Lido deck and varies depending on the ship in location and menu. On ships with a Guys there will be a couple of choices of sandwiches. On ships without Guys you might luck out and have a burger as a choice. Other ships have gone to pizza plus which adds to the pizza menu with a few sandwich options. Pizza plus is my least favorite options as the area can get very congested.

I can not help you with what the Paradise offers but rest assured the Funtimes will have information listed in the Hungry for more section.

Sailing on the Paradise, is there any place to eat on the ship to have a midnight snack or meal other than pizza or ice cream. Does the pizza shop have anything other than pizza. like maybe salad? Thanks.

They do late night buffets on certain nights, they are usually themed. Other than pizza and ice cream, you are left with room service.

While they don't do "Grand Buffets" anymore, they do sometimes have "themed" "cookout" sort of buffets...it will be in your daily newsletter.

That is what I witnessed.

We only attended the Mexican buffet, they had 1 buffet set up for Mexican appetizers and entrees, and they had a separate buffet for Mexican desserts. I believe it started at 11 and ran until 1am.

Surprising as the Dream in May had one rather small mexican buffet which was mostly chips.

They dedicated an entire buffet, with 2 sides having the same food. There was a nacho building station which had 4 different types of chips, several salsa and dip options, a taco building station, chimichangas, southwest egg rolls, little burritos, enchiladas, and other various hot items.

They also had a dessert buffet set up. I didn't visit it, but it had various Mexican deserts, I noticed churros.

They used half of the the lido buffets, I thought it was nice after a night of drinking.

I like how your initial comment was "Late night buffets have gone with the wind some time ago", and now you come back to say otherwise.

I never said the late night buffet was massive or glorious. I was just giving alternatives to pizza, ice cream, and room service after 11.

IMHO the buffet is disappointing any time of the day.

Edited by kylesplash

Just off Sunshine, Buffeet closed at 9:30p. Late night "snack" was 11:30p to 1a consisted of hot dogs, chips, rice, some spicy chicken sandwich. Brownies and two types of cookies, brownies and cookies were warm.

Was the same thing every night.

Deli clossed at 11p, Pizza was open 24 hrs and of course room service with extra cost.

YMMV

They dedicated an entire buffet, with 2 sides having the same food. There was a nacho building station which had 4 different types of chips, several salsa and dip options, a taco building station, chimichangas, southwest egg rolls, little burritos, enchiladas, and other various hot items.

They also had a dessert buffet set up. I didn't visit it, but it had various Mexican deserts, I noticed churros.

They used half of the the lido buffets, I thought it was nice after a night of drinking.

I like how your initial comment was "Late night buffets have gone with the wind some time ago", and now you come back to say otherwise.

I never said the late night buffet was massive or glorious. I was just giving alternatives to pizza, ice cream, and room service after 11.

IMHO the buffet is disappointing any time of the day.

In the last few years we have not been seeing them and lots of threads on here about them going away.

Guess I missed it on the Dream or on our sailing they didnt have it. Oh well but sorry I missed it if it was there.

The paradise has pizza 24/7, late night snacks start at 11, usually hot dog, chili, grilled onion, chips/pretzels, chicken sandwich/hamburger, and brownies and cookies. The room service has free sandwiches, and a really good salad plus there is a small fee section that has hot wings and pizza and stuff...

Sent from my iPad using Forums