LIVE from ANTHEM of the Seas - October 20, 2016

Here ya go York. RE: the Question I asked, in your Periscope Eariler. [emoji6][emoji106]

Alpha, Alpha, Alpha is the code for Medical Emergency aboard Royal Caribbean ships.

Bravo, Bravo, Bravo, used by many cruise lines to alert crew to a fire or other serious incident on board without alarming passengers.

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie is the code for a security threat aboard Royal Caribbean ships.

Delta, Delta, Delta is the code for a possible bio-hazard among some cruise lines.

Echo, Echo, Echo is the code for a possible collision with another ship or the shore aboard Royal Caribbean ships. On board some cruise lines this means danger of high winds while at port. It alerts the crew responsible for the gangway, thrusters etc... to get into position and be ready for new maneuvers.

Oscar, Oscar, Oscar is the code for Man Overboard aboard Royal Caribbean ships.

Zulu, Zulu, Zulu is the code for a fight aboard most cruise lines.

AND a video example, of Echo Echo Echo, being used.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by CruisingKat71

Thanks Kat! But you forgot Ethel, Ethel, Ethel. [emoji3]

[emoji23] LMAO!

For those, that did not catch York's Fabulous periscope earlier.

While York was Periscoping, they were conducting Training, with the Codes, and Ship's Horn

York stood in the perfect area, to hear all that took place, RIGHT BY THE SPEAKER!!! [emoji39]

Announcement was overheard on the Scope, "Deck seven, midship stairs, closed down".

So we were thinking of a Distress Call, that could be used for that scenario, in why the Stairs were closed down.

Ethel Ethel Ethel,

An elderly lady in distress, from falling down the stairs?

Edited by CruisingKat71

[emoji23]

Ethel Ethel Ethel,

Like Ethel takes the stairs! Psh...

More likely that she slipped on her way to the Windjammer to shove her face after placing her towel at 7 am.

[emoji23] LMAO!

For those, that did not catch York's Fabulous periscope earlier.

While York was Periscoping, they were conducting Training, with the Codes, and Ship's Horn

York stood in the perfect area, to hear all that took place, RIGHT BY THE SPEAKER!!! [emoji39]

Announcement was overheard on the Scope, "Deck seven, midship stairs, closed down".

So we were thinking of a Distress Call, that could be used for that scenario, in why the Stairs were closed down.

Ethel Ethel Ethel,

And here I thought Ethel Ethel Ethel was the universal call for the chair hogs.

Here ya go York. RE: the Question I asked, in your Periscope Eariler. [emoji6][emoji106]

Alpha, Alpha, Alpha is the code for Medical Emergency aboard Royal Caribbean ships.

Bravo, Bravo, Bravo, used by many cruise lines to alert crew to a fire or other serious incident on board without alarming passengers.

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie is the code for a security threat aboard Royal Caribbean ships.

Delta, Delta, Delta is the code for a possible bio-hazard among some cruise lines.

Echo, Echo, Echo is the code for a possible collision with another ship or the shore aboard Royal Caribbean ships. On board some cruise lines this means danger of high winds while at port. It alerts the crew responsible for the gangway, thrusters etc... to get into position and be ready for new maneuvers.

Oscar, Oscar, Oscar is the code for Man Overboard aboard Royal Caribbean ships.

Zulu, Zulu, Zulu is the code for a fight aboard most cruise lines.

AND a video example, of Echo Echo Echo, being used.

Is "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha" used for a pax getting hit in the face by a ball on the sports deck?

The waverunners are right next to Holland House beach. It couldn't be any more convenient.

d4744505ff99705d30a1f69fdb56e90d.jpg

This bad boy could press charges against me after what I just did to him the last 40 minutes:

466e4e8a6e2cbeca5e37a2f1ba6cafb0.jpg

$60 for 30 minutes. They gave me an extra 10 minutes because they remembered me from last time. I thought he was lying when he said he remembered me but then he said "please don't go out too far past the rocks like you did last time".

Oops. Yup, that was me.