AARP discount

Kitt Grey

When do you sail in January? and what ship?

We are also going in January. A short 5 day 30th birthday celebration for my husband.

I just wish you could pay for cheers with gift cards online. I have been promised if I am paying with ALL gift cards onboard they will give me the online discount if I ask. But I am too skeptical since they refuse to put that in writing for me.

To be 30 again... will be 55 on Monday..but 25 in heart:rolleyes:

We are sailing on 7 days out of Tampa... I am just going to pay my cruise off with the gift cards..then use my points my Carnival Credit card for OBC

When do you sail in January? and what ship?

We are also going in January. A short 5 day 30th birthday celebration for my husband.

I just wish you could pay for cheers with gift cards online. I have been promised if I am paying with ALL gift cards onboard they will give me the online discount if I ask. But I am too skeptical since they refuse to put that in writing for me.

You join AARP Rewards for Good. Take some online quizzes which give you points. Your are then able to use these points towards Merchandize, Gift Cards, etc. Every now and then they have Carnival Gift Cards. You can purchase a $100 GC using 1000 points for only $90 plus $.59 shipping.

Actually liked the quiz; being a nurse it was easy

I did max out the limit to purchase them.. 5 $100.00 wonder if you could of bought 5 $500.00 :confused:

As soon as I get the gift cards will put them towards my Jan. cruise (finally payment in Nov) just need a few more dollars for $100.00 OBC

going to pre order some water...:D:D

You join AARP Rewards for Good. Take some online quizzes which give you points. Your are then able to use these points towards Merchandize, Gift Cards, etc. Every now and then they have Carnival Gift Cards. You can purchase a $100 GC using 1000 points for only $90 plus $.59 shipping.