Breeze check in times

lasvegascruising

Another silly question(because I really don't know the answer). I just picked check in time of 11:30am to noon. What is the earliest time they start? This time I picked was the earliest listed. This just made me think that I waited too long to choose. I like to get on the ship as early as I can. My cruise is in January 2017.

We selected a time the first day times were available for our January cruise on Vista. The earliest time then was 11:00 - 11:30, so you didn't do so bad.

edited to add - oops, noticed that you are asking about Breeze, not Vista. Sorry.

Edited by old sole

Another silly question(because I really don't know the answer). I just picked check in time of 11:30am to noon. What is the earliest time they start? This time I picked was the earliest listed. This just made me think that I waited too long to choose. I like to get on the ship as early as I can. My cruise is in January 2017.

Just got off the Breeze last Sunday. Earliest check-in time is 10-10:30. Boarding normally doesn't start until around 11-11:30 if there are no problems, so you'll probably be fine with that check-in time.

You show up before your chosen check-in time, you will be turned away. And check-in time is NOT boarding time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

With the new check in times getting into the terminal is making the whole process much quicker. If you get there around 11:15ish you will be towards the front of the line for the 11:30 group to enter the terminal.

By the time you get your cruise docs it's likely that boarding will have already begun and you should board very quickly

Thanks everyone for your answers. I will be staying at a hotel near Hobby, taking the hotel shuttle back to Hobby in the morning and getting on the Carnival bus to the port. The busses leave Hobby at different times. Does anyone recall the approx. times they leave? Not sure if I should get on the first bus thus getting to port too early or just wait for second bus. If I do take the first bus, can I give luggage to porter at arrival? My husband and I could then take a walk around the area. Also, am I understanding correctly that earliest I can even enter the terminal is my window time of 11:30 to noon? Sounds like I need to plan to arrive at terminal around 11am or so. I don't want to spend the money on a private car(too costly for me). Anyone have experience with the Carnival bus and arrival times?

Thanks everyone for your answers. I will be staying at a hotel near Hobby, taking the hotel shuttle back to Hobby in the morning and getting on the Carnival bus to the port. The busses leave Hobby at different times. Does anyone recall the approx. times they leave? Not sure if I should get on the first bus thus getting to port too early or just wait for second bus. If I do take the first bus, can I give luggage to porter at arrival? My husband and I could then take a walk around the area. Also, am I understanding correctly that earliest I can even enter the terminal is my window time of 11:30 to noon? Sounds like I need to plan to arrive at terminal around 11am or so. I don't want to spend the money on a private car(too costly for me). Anyone have experience with the Carnival bus and arrival times?

If you use Carnival's transportation, you will be able to check-in when you get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 months later...