Water on Epic

cruzin23

Are there stations around the Epic to fill up a water bottle if I bring one? We have the beverage package but from what I understand bottled water is not included in that. I drink a ton of water so just wondering what the water situation onboard is.

Thanks!

There are water stations in the buffet (indoors, and the outdoor area towards the pool deck). You can also ask for tap water at any bar and pour it into your water bottle.

If necessary, the water in your cabin bathroom is also drinkable (some people don't like the taste).

Are there stations around the Epic to fill up a water bottle if I bring one? We have the beverage package but from what I understand bottled water is not included in that. I drink a ton of water so just wondering what the water situation onboard is.

Thanks!

The only "water stations" will be drink stations in the Garden Cafe. To fill your bottle, you will need to fill a glass (or several glasses) and pour the water into your bottle from that/those. You can get a glass of water at any bar or restaurant. You can buy individual bottles. Or, if you like bottled water, you could order AuqaFina by one of assorted size cases. You can order them on-board, or pre-order by logging into you account, or calling to place the order... and pre-pay!!!

Thanks!

Yes they are called sinks. I know water bottle filling station sounds more impressive but sinks are posititioned around the entire ship and in every cabin to be safe