Transportation from Orlando to Port Canaveral

LaurenMD

Hello.

I was wondering if anyone is traveling from Orlando to Port Canaveral or Cape Canaveral on Nov 4th 2016.

I am traveling solo this time and I am looking for another family (or two) to share a private car.

The problem is that i am too late to book an SUV (they are booked on that day ). The only vehicle they have is a 14 passenger van : ) That is the only transportation company we use in Orlando (STAR TRANS-VIP) and i do not really want to use any other company this time. Just trying to find someone to split the price.

Let me know ASAP! Thank you!

Hello.

I was wondering if anyone is traveling from Orlando to Port Canaveral or Cape Canaveral on Nov 4th 2016.

I am traveling solo this time and I am looking for another family (or two) to share a private car.

The problem is that i am too late to book an SUV (they are booked on that day ). The only vehicle they have is a 14 passenger van : ) That is the only transportation company we use in Orlando (STAR TRANS-VIP) and i do not really want to use any other company this time. Just trying to find someone to split the price.

Let me know ASAP! Thank you!

Have you tried posting this on the Roll Call for your sailing?

Good luck and have a great cruise!

In addition to Avis -suggested above - most of the major car rental agencies (hertz, etc.) have offices in PC/Cocoa Beach and offer free shuttles to the port.

I don't understand your reluctance to use other transport companies - Cocoa Beach Shuttle and CorTrans are regularly suggested on this board by many satisfied cruisers.

Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know : ) I've used many companies in the past, found the one i like and do not want to try any new ones. Also i do not want to drive by myself.

I found a family to share the ride. They are arriving on the same flight!!!

Edited by LaurenMD