Live(ish) from Independence of the Seas - Transatlantic 10/30/16

Hi. Glad your having a lovely time. Out of interest (I haven't actually looked at your menu photos as I like a surprise each night!!), we are on the 15 night transatlantic next April, do they repeat menus at all on a cruise that long (apart from the classic favourites that are there every night).

Many thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The menus haven't repeated yet and we only have a few nights left so I don't expect they will at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much for posting this review. You are doing a fabulous job. The menu looks amazing. I am partial to British food, particularly Yorkshire Pudding, but I am wondering if it will change once the Independence starts leaving from Ft. Lauderdale. I would be very grateful if you could ask for me. :)

I asked in the dining room and the menus will change slightly when we get to Fort Lauderdale. The British items will be removed and replaced with items that are more common in America.

I asked in the dining room and the menus will change slightly when we get to Fort Lauderdale. The British items will be removed and replaced with items that are more common in America.

Thank you so much for asking about that. I was really hoping to get a Guinness Meat Pie. ;) Oh well, we sail Dec. 3rd and will have Christmas decorations to make up for it. Enjoy the rest of your cruise!

We also love Lorenzo. Can you see if he will still be there next month. We are on 12/8. Also is boozeman still with him?

Lorenzo is wondering who is asking? He thinks it might be another Canadian cruiser whose name I can't recall at the moment but I thought he said something starting with C.

Lorenzo is wondering who is asking? He thinks it might be another Canadian cruiser whose name I can't recall at the moment but I thought he said something starting with C.

We are not Canadian we are from S Florida. Tell him Chris and Karen b55c669f921529e6774499f60dccd2ad.jpg

Just a FYI - some renovations have been ongoing on the pool deck. They have replaced the carpet in the H20 zone on the starboard side and they are in the process of doing the same at the main pool. They are also lowering the depth of the pool in the H2O to a more kid friendly height.

977274593f3ef5232321ad46296f5ece.jpg

Wow! That is one heck of a lineup. Wish I knew about this cruise. We actually chosen Indy because of the drop in Jamaica to hear live reggae and dancehall. Enjoy!! Will you be doing a review?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not on the reggae cruise which left today. I was on the 15 day transatlantic right before it. That being said, I will be doing a review once I get home and find my way out from under all the laundry.