Why cruise??

carol54

It is a dreaded chore. I can not live out of suitcase. Ever. Not even for an overnight travel basketball trip. I want to see my stuff. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Me too. I am terribly compulsive and must completely unpack every thing in my suitcase within minutes of arriving in the cabin or room. Right down to the toiletries and the suitcase is stored away out of sight . Nothing random can be out on any surface. And any of the marketing junk has to be stored away.

I am fun after that's done and ready for a cocktail!

Me too. I am terribly compulsive and must completely unpack every thing in my suitcase within minutes of arriving in the cabin or room. Right down to the toiletries and the suitcase is stored away out of sight . Nothing random can be out on any surface. And any of the marketing junk has to be stored away.

I am fun after that's done and ready for a cocktail!

Lmao. This is me! Is there a group for us? [emoji23][emoji23]

Cruising is the most relaxing way to vacation. I'm not cleaning, cooking or planning, just auto pilot the whole week with the lovely sound of the ocean.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

I agree, it's very relaxing. Great way to decompress. That's why I book transatlantic crossings every so often, and get them cheap last minute, fly one way with ff miles.

But there's a difference between vacation and travel. Main difference is its purpose, travel is to really experience a place and can mean forgoing any luxuries. I've done trips in Africa that involved long drives up to 10 hours over bone jarring roads visiting remote villages. Accommodation can be a hut with a mat, or room with concrete floor, rock hard bed and if you're lucky a private bath with running water, super bonus if its hot water. Have had some very rewarding trips. Some can be so tiring that you need a vacation when you get back lol