Onboard gifts- Christmas & kids

jessgmann

Hello-

We're sailing Indy 12/12/16. I'm looking at the Royal Gifts in the cruise planner and really disappointed because there are no Christmas themed gifts and extremely limited kids choices. Does anyone know if they ever add these types of things closer to sailing? I'd love to order mini Christmas trees or other stateroom decor and a few special things for the kids. We're sailing with extended family too, so I'm curious about if it is possible to order and have items delivered to our family's staterooms? Lastly, if we want to pay for specialty dinner/spa appt as a gift for family in another stateroom, how do we go about that?

Thanks!

We sailed at Christmas a few years ago and closer to sailing there were options for holiday decorations. If I remember correctly, they were similar to the examples for birthdays or anniversaries but holiday themed. Nothing very elaborate. My suggestion would be to get window clings or the large holiday magnets from the dollar store. Easy to pack, easy on the budget, and easy to leave behind if you so choose.

Hello-

We're sailing Indy 12/12/16. I'm looking at the Royal Gifts in the cruise planner and really disappointed because there are no Christmas themed gifts and extremely limited kids choices. Does anyone know if they ever add these types of things closer to sailing? I'd love to order mini Christmas trees or other stateroom decor and a few special things for the kids. We're sailing with extended family too, so I'm curious about if it is possible to order and have items delivered to our family's staterooms? Lastly, if we want to pay for specialty dinner/spa appt as a gift for family in another stateroom, how do we go about that?

Thanks!

I would either call a local florist (Ann's on Las Olas Boulevard is excellent and specializes in trees) or contact the florist on board that handles the wedding flowers and order a tree.