Brilliance Key West

Toodang

Yes it does sound insensitive! She has an anxiety problem and the thought of her daughter still being in port past departure time really makes her anxious! Thanks for your understanding of people with mental disabilities!

Yes it does sound insensitive! She has an anxiety problem and the thought of her daughter still being in port past departure time really makes her anxious! Thanks for your understanding of people with mental disabilities!

Sorry - you didn't mention a mental disability in either of your earlier posts. In that case, her daughter should be sensitive to her problem and reach out to reassure her - again, US - cell phones should work!

Thank you JohnSnow!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Are you being sarcastic? I thought JohnSnow was supporting my response? Or was I mistaken and he's criticizing me?

Whatever - I hope you get your answer - I just don't know why you thought that this forum would work better than a cell phone call.

Thank you JohnSnow!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am sorry :( I know you just wanted help. I sincerely don't want to offend you.

I really think the other poster was just being tongue in cheek....and just being funny and did not intend to be insensitive as it was not known your sister had emotional or mental issues. I too thought the reply was funny.... I was like ya ....of all the places to have issues on a ship.....at port is the best place to be.

WE are leaving for the Brilliance Saturday.....first time on this class... getting excited!!!

We'll be with you....probably why we both noticed this post. First time I've ever had a negative response to any of my posts or replies.

We've sailed on Serenade - love the Radiance class!

to all of you sailing on the Brilliance this Saturday I hope you have as wonderful a cruise on her as we did. Perfect size ship, great crew just wish they itineraries were longer and to other ports. The Tampa cruise terminal is easy to navigate too. If you are staying in the Tampa area overnight I highly recommend The Columbia restaurant. The food is fantastic, google it. It is listed as Ybor City but it's part of Tampa. Also the Italian restaurant on the ship is very good, worth paying extra. Their Tiramisu is one of the best I've ever had. We are getting on the Anthem next Thursday, first time on a ship that big. Wish me luck!!!

to all of you sailing on the Brilliance this Saturday I hope you have as wonderful a cruise on her as we did. Perfect size ship, great crew just wish they itineraries were longer and to other ports. The Tampa cruise terminal is easy to navigate too. If you are staying in the Tampa area overnight I highly recommend The Columbia restaurant. The food is fantastic, google it. It is listed as Ybor City but it's part of Tampa. Also the Italian restaurant on the ship is very good, worth paying extra. Their Tiramisu is one of the best I've ever had. We are getting on the Anthem next Thursday, first time on a ship that big. Wish me luck!!!

Thanks GOOD LUCK!

We have been on many several RCI cruises but never this class....looking to forward to her!

We'll be with you....probably why we both noticed this post. First time I've ever had a negative response to any of my posts or replies.

We've sailed on Serenade - love the Radiance class!

HA HA! right..... I am all about Brilliance of the seas this week!!!

Hey have you looked at the meet and mingle thread for this sailing? There are some nice folk sailing with us.

Pop in on that thread and introduce yourself! I'll say hi to ya there too :)

HA HA! right..... I am all about Brilliance of the seas this week!!!

Hey have you looked at the meet and mingle thread for this sailing? There are some nice folk sailing with us.

Pop in on that thread and introduce yourself! I'll say hi to ya there too :)

I participated in that thread for a while...then life and some land vacations got in the way. I still follow it.

Getting really excited - we're driving down to Tampa Friday - who knows, we may show up at the sailaway gathering!