Beach club with 11 month old baby

naylenk

I'm looking for some advice/ recommendations. My husband and I will be arriving in Cozumel on December 16. Our 11 month old daughter will also be with us. I think I day at the beach club would be our best option but, despite reading quite a bit about all of them, I'm unsure as to which one would be best for us. We are flexible as to whether it is all inclusive or not. It sounds like Playa Mia has a nice kid water area. The only drawback from that one in my opinion is the fact that people say the food isn't very good. Would Mr. Sanchos be good with a baby? How is the non all-inclusive area of Mr. Sancho's? We're also thinking about Paradise Beach but, the soft plastic chairs don't seem like they be very comfortable to me. What my decision will come down to is what would be best for an 11-month-old baby for the day. Thoughts?

If your toddler is walking around and likes to "get into things":D then given Playa Mia a shot. As I recall, the meh food at PM is in reference to their buffet. Mr Sanchos, doesn't have a pool for non AI guests and the pool has a swim up bar and tends to cater to the party group set. Paradise Beach doesn't have all the amenities for younger children.

I would look into day pass to Allegro,if it has reopened by then so you can get some shade if needed, smaller, quieter splashground.

Or if you are coming into International or Puerto Maya, day pass to Park Royal can be a good option, within walking distance of port so no transport issues and easy to get back to ship if necessary.

Thanks for your responses. I will check out allegro. I have come across a few posts saying that Playa Mia's splash pad has been closed recently. Any idea if it's been reopened?

Unfortunately they have both been closed you would need to monitor current situation.

• 1 month later...
Mr Sanchos, doesn't have a pool for non AI guests

Yes they do...or did they take it out?

PC200415-M.jpg

PC200433-M.jpg

I don't think this is a good place for an 11 month old though. Just clarifying that they do have a pool for the non-AI side. It's small and not very deep and it was the first pool they had at Sanchos before creating the AI side and the big pool. :)