Owners suite or penthouse on sky

lkcous

Hello...i am going on the 4 day sky to celebrate my 50th with 4 other girls july 24th 2017...whoop girls trip1 I booked the owners suite room 8202. now 2nd guessing if the penthouse will be better? suite has 1 full bath and 1/2 bath and hot tub. penthouse has larger balcony? but dont think has hot tub? # 9201 open. with 5 girls not sure if the little bunkbed room would work in penthouse or the open room area in suite better. still would need the couch for someone. thinking suite will feel more open. would love some input. 1st time in a suite and can not wait!!!!!!!! thanks :)

Hello...i am going on the 4 day sky to celebrate my 50th with 4 other girls july 24th 2017...whoop girls trip1 I booked the owners suite room 8202. now 2nd guessing if the penthouse will be better? suite has 1 full bath and 1/2 bath and hot tub. penthouse has larger balcony? but dont think has hot tub? # 9201 open. with 5 girls not sure if the little bunkbed room would work in penthouse or the open room area in suite better. still would need the couch for someone. thinking suite will feel more open. would love some input. 1st time in a suite and can not wait!!!!!!!! thanks :)

Stay with the owner's suite. the penthouse suites are not that large. free soda, liquor, and water in the owner's suite (only) helps the party!

Edited by BirdTravels

We were in the penthouse on the Sky in March with our 19 y.o. son. He slept on the sleeper sofa in the living room. We had our own seperated bedroom. The bathroom (which we shared) was in the "hallway/entryway. This bathroom is small compared to the other suites we have sailed on NCL. The bedroom was tight for my husband and I, not alot of room to walk around the bed. It was nice to be able to access the aft balcony from our bedroom or the livingroom. The Aft penthouse balcony is so spacious and it a great place to people watch in port while enjoying your cocktail and a snack from the Great Outdoors buffet just a couple of decks above. I don't think it could posibky sleep 5. No way I would be able to share one bathroom with 4 other ladies. I want to add we have NEVER had any issues with the taste of the tap water on the Sky. We even sailed her 3 months earlier. However, in March of 2016 the water did not taste good! Even the iced pitchers of water the butler brought had an off taste. He may have overheard us talking about the poor taste quality and brought in bottled water and told us there would be no charge. We will be bringing a bottle with a filter from now on, just in case!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app