Live Review on Liberty w/ Pre & Post Cruise Adventures w/ a Toddler

cj_one2000

Thanks so much for bringing us along with you. I'm boarding the ship this Sunday and can't wait. Would you post a link here to your suite review if you start a new thread? I don't want to miss it!

Safe travels today.

Of course! Will be happy to do that when I get it done. You are going to have so much fun! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. In the suite review I'll post the cruise compasses and some of the suite guest papers they provided on board. I have to scan some of them so will have to be home for that. Thanks for following along! Happy packing!

I enjoyed your review very much so thanks for posting. :) Your little girl is adorable and I can tell she and her brothers had fun. Safe travels home.

Heather

Thanks so much Heather for joining us during our trip! Don't let her cuteness deceive you, she can be a handful! [emoji12]

Made it to the airport!

d5a3552ee7f4265bdbbb8cfb665bba30.jpg

We have a long 9 hour flight to get back home. There's a stop in Seattle though. Crossing fingers our toddler will sleep some since Alaska is 3 hours behind Texas time and it will be 4 am Texas time when we land in Anchorage.