Live Review on Liberty w/ Pre & Post Cruise Adventures w/ a Toddler

cj_one2000

Got one of our boys on camera trying the FlowRider.

I'm too timid to try the FlowRider...afraid I will fly off the board and lose my shorts...or my lunch :p I'll try Tidal Wave, though...the outcome is more predictable. If you try it out, would love to hear your thoughts on it!

I'm too timid to try the FlowRider...afraid I will fly off the board and lose my shorts...or my lunch :p I'll try Tidal Wave, though...the outcome is more predictable. If you try it out, would love to hear your thoughts on it!

The boy almost lost his shorts about 5 seconds after this photo was taken [emoji23]

Exploring a bit and then decided to take our daughter to open play. Taking the elevator up. 60870ea7fe732cb48535b7c5d48e091e.jpg

Fun hallway for royal tots and nursery.

31ebc4aa55a1757a88fa4b8338f3df55.jpg

a0e6792dfbf7ab7c63b06ad00835e895.jpg

The nursery was empty so we came to the play area in Fuel.

6f70ba7ecba2dae4a84576cba382cc77.jpg

On the way back to our room on deck 8 aft near the elevator there's an interactive piece of art.

0c171452efd2f4c4b9b12c6fdc33704a.jpg

A girl after my own heart...pizza and white rice!! Hope you get to check out some of the shows. In the Air is spectacular, Sat Niggt Fever is good, and the Ice Show is great! Also the 70's Set in the Royal Promenade is a lot of fun. We were on the LOS for 2 weeks last month and loved it! Continue to have a great time!

Exploring a bit and then decided to take our daughter to open play. Taking the elevator up. 60870ea7fe732cb48535b7c5d48e091e.jpg

Fun hallway for royal tots and nursery.

31ebc4aa55a1757a88fa4b8338f3df55.jpg

a0e6792dfbf7ab7c63b06ad00835e895.jpg

The nursery was empty so we came to the play area in Fuel.

6f70ba7ecba2dae4a84576cba382cc77.jpg

On the way back to our room on deck 8 aft near the elevator there's an interactive piece of art.

0c171452efd2f4c4b9b12c6fdc33704a.jpg

May I ask who is the cruise director this week?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were getting off as you were getting on. Not sure if there are drinkers in your group, that didn't want to pay the high cost for the beverage package. On day 6, they offered a 10 drink punch card for $67 plus 18% gratuity. The average drink seems to be $10. So, that is a 33% savings. The card is shareable. So, with so many, in your group, you should have no problems using it.

It's between Liberty and Harmony! Harmony has no solarium pool, but can drive there. Both have slides. Have to fly to Liberty! We are on Oasis in March and will probably book on board! Have a wonderful trip. We went to Alaska 10 years ago, land only and loved it. Just too cold for me! Lol

/QUOTE]

I'm having the same dilemma. Liberty or Harmony. Can drive to Liberty but must fly to Harmony. Liberty more expensive but have aft corner balcony. Harmony will have flight costs, don't know if we should pick boardwalk balcony or sea balcony. Seems like more to do on board Harmony, esp for 17 yr old son.

A girl after my own heart...pizza and white rice!! Hope you get to check out some of the shows. In the Air is spectacular, Sat Niggt Fever is good, and the Ice Show is great! Also the 70's Set in the Royal Promenade is a lot of fun. We were on the LOS for 2 weeks last month and loved it! Continue to have a great time!

We're going to try and have the whole family at the up in the air show tonight. My daughters bedtime is usually before 9 so we will see how it turns out later this evening. Thanks so much! We are having a ton of fun!

CJ,

We are staying above you, 9408, in 3 weeks.

3 couples in the room and the question: is there a curtain in the living room to provide privacy from the hallway. Thank you

No curtain, but there are doors on both bedrooms. Living room opens up to hallway. You could bring magnetic hooks and curtain if you wanted. Ceiling and walls are metal so magnets work.

We're going to try and have the whole family at the up in the air show tonight. My daughters bedtime is usually before 9 so we will see how it turns out later this evening. Thanks so much! We are having a ton of fun!

When we traveled with our 10 month old granddaughter one year, we would go back to cabin after dinner, bathe her, put on PJs, then head back out with her snug in her stroller, where she slept while we attended shows.

May I ask who is the cruise director this week?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's someone "new" to Liberty as he took over just a few weeks ago for the CD that left. I'll grab a cruise compass and check his name. I'm horrible at remembering names. I know he's been with RCI for a very long time and he travels with his wife.

We've been having issues getting my phone to connect to wifi since last night so I'm a bit behind in posts.

We had our formal night last night and as I was finishing getting ready, I walked into our living room to this:

ec23045bb8a3813a17c7f7c276389ab2.jpg

She crawled up on my hubby's lap and passed out. Poor kiddo. She doesn't want to nap, afraid she'll miss something fun and then just passes out in 3 seconds at 5:15 pm.

Hubby carried her to dinner and let her sleep until our appetizers came. I ordered her a Oreo shake and she loved it!

9839488af500457f58f594efe5ec2813.jpg

Oldest boy tried escargot...

b806fcb31ac43ce56f11e4718a20d9af.jpg

And immediately spit it out [emoji23]

I didn't take other dinner photos with a cranky toddler. We got her back to the room and got her ready for bed and my mom put her down so we could make the 8:30 juggler act by Charles Peahock. It was fabulous fun and since my mom was next door with the baby monitor, my hubby and I also enjoyed the adult comedy show at 10:30 that lasted an hour. By 11:30 we were exhausted and called it a night.