Live Review on Liberty w/ Pre & Post Cruise Adventures w/ a Toddler

cj_one2000

Thanks for the photos! Just wondering if you have been to the Kennedy Space Center before? I'm curious as to how they compare. I'm pondering a post-cruise visit to see Johnson but not sure if it's "worth it" as I've already been to Kennedy a few times (I'm a fan and am interested, but not a super-huge space nerd, so I don't necessarily feel obligated to "see it all").

We haven't been to Kennedy. Maybe another cruise for that one [emoji6] this one in Houston can easily be done in under 3 hours including the 1 hour tour.

Good luck!! Looking forward to following along and hearing about the Space Center (oh yeah, and the cruise ;)).

DW and I brought DD along for her first cruise when she was 2. I wonder if she will turn out to be a life-long cruiser as she gets older...start 'em when they're young?? :) From your cruise history it seems like you may have done that with the boys as well...

Our teens have only been on one cruise, just with Dad on a Carnival out of Charleston. That was the last and only Carnival Cruise for him [emoji12]

Saltgrass Steakhouse on the Kemah Boardwalk.

Course #1: mojito and Caesar salad [emoji899]

59b36ba9dd8c0606884d194533b0632d.jpg

Kids menu:

4ebe38e77710b274142a3f94ee3a1797.jpg

Forgot to take a pic of the adult menu. Oops. I'm pretty sure they have it online.

We had a great meal at the Saltgrass. I would certainly recomend this restaurant to anyone

We had a great meal at the Saltgrass. I would certainly recomend this restaurant to anyone

Yes, it was nice -- hubby had a ribeye steak and a side of the mac n cheese. He thought it was pretty good and he's a foodie and it's hard to impress him. Today they were doing 10% off for veterans, so helped a little on the bill.

Which reminds me, thank you to all CC'ers who have served in the armed forces!

So enjoying your review and especially the pics! Love your sweet little girl. Thinking about the Liberty for next year. Thanks for letting me follow along!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She's a handful, but thank you [emoji4][emoji106] You should just go ahead and book Liberty. Just do it! [emoji51]

She's a handful, but thank you [emoji4][emoji106] You should just go ahead and book Liberty. Just do it! [emoji51]

It's between Liberty and Harmony! Harmony has no solarium pool, but can drive there. Both have slides. Have to fly to Liberty! We are on Oasis in March and will probably book on board! Have a wonderful trip. We went to Alaska 10 years ago, land only and loved it. Just too cold for me! Lol

It's between Liberty and Harmony! Harmony has no solarium pool, but can drive there. Both have slides. Have to fly to Liberty! We are on Oasis in March and will probably book on board! Have a wonderful trip. We went to Alaska 10 years ago, land only and loved it. Just too cold for me! Lol

We'd like to try Oasis or Allure, maybe next year. Yes, Alaska can get quite chilly in the winter ❄️

Good morning! It's already 73 degrees and we're headed to the Houston Zoo! Can't wait to see the kids enjoy a big city zoo. The zoo in Anchorage is really small and can be done in about 45 minutes so it should be a blast. Daughter caught a cold and she was so congested last night [emoji20] Really hope she starts feeling better so tomorrow's embarkation on Liberty is more enjoyable for her and us. We have meds but it's hard to get a toddler to cooperate taking anything.

Daughter caught a cold and she was so congested last night [emoji20] Really hope she starts feeling better so tomorrow's embarkation on Liberty is more enjoyable for her and us. We have meds but it's hard to get a toddler to cooperate taking anything.

Sorry to hear that :( Hope she gets over it quickly so she can enjoy all that the cruise has in store! My daughter was and is the opposite when she's not feeling well. I swear we don't over-medicate her but she asks for medication more often than we think she should. DW and I sometimes give her a placebo like a Tic Tac :rolleyes: