5-7-04 TP review/ LONG

cruisernurse

Karen,

That's a terrible price! It may be that Tahaa is more expensive. I know those in our group that got a package through Islands in the Sun, paid $995 pp for 4 nights at the Beachcomber on Moorea, including air from LA, and all transfers. It was a 5 night package, but they forfeited their 5th night to get the package to work with the days to fly. They waited for a special to come through.

Nita

Nita,

Maybe it was Tahaa. I'll call them back and ask them to price things separately. Princess (or Kim) quoted us $815/pp air so that plus $995 is under $4000----huge difference.

This trip is for a "special" birthday for my husband so we don't want to skimp but 5 days hotel only that cost the same as 10 in a minisuite on the ship seemed way beyond not skimping.

Karen

[This message was edited by chamima on 05-24-04 at 09:03 PM.]

Wow....what a quote. You can definitely do it a lot cheaper than that. Like Nita said, lots of good deals out of LA that you can combine with the cruise. And in retrospect, since all these include air these may be the best deal. Otherwise check directly with the hotels (that's where we got the best rate) and arrange all your own transfers through the tour guys.

Good luck and keep everybody posted!

Linda.

Tahitian Princess

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;5;7;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

I just got off the phone with Kim.

For now we booked back to back. She said to keep tabs on Air Tahiti Nui for specials like Nita's. Looks like we can't do much on that till the fall.

I really appreciate all of the advice!!

I will keep everyone posted so others have help making these decisions like I have had.

Karen

Archived