Are There Shows on Epic that are NOT dining related?

Delta Dear

I have just booked specialty dining for our cruise. When I look at the entertainment, I see two shows which are both described as, 'dining experiences.' Does that mean there are no other shows to attend ?

I was hoping to find entertainment to go to after our dinners. Are there other shows somewhere on the ship that are not dining related? If so, what are the typical show times? Thanks

I have just booked specialty dining for our cruise. When I look at the entertainment, I see two shows which are both described as, 'dining experiences.' Does that mean there are no other shows to attend ?

I was hoping to find entertainment to go to after our dinners. Are there other shows somewhere on the ship that are not dining related? If so, what are the typical show times? Thanks

The two shows on the Epic are Priscilla Queen of the Dessert and Burn the Floor. You are just within the 90 days, so give it a day and try again. The shows preform on two nights each, early and late show. Book early. There are 4000+ passengers on the cruise and an 800 seat theater.

Edited by BirdTravels

We were on the Epic in September in the western Mediterranean and found the best entertainment of any ship we ever sailed.

Burn the Floor was not a dinner show (except when they did a show in the Manhattan dining room). We never made Queen of the Desert, so we can't weigh in. Cirque Dreams was a dinner show, and it was ok. Dinner, not so hot.

But Howl at the Moon, a Motown Show, 2 different Burn the Floor shows were all great! Not to mention Axel, Duo Mar and a few other that I can't recall.

Thanks for the responses.

I booked both Priscella and Burn the Floor even though they each mentioned a 'dining experience,' even though I'm not sure why.

When is your cruise? We are sailing in February and neither one is available to book.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We cruise Feb.11, so we are within 90 days. I found the shows under the entertainment tab.

Ok thanks. We leave on February 4th and neither show is listed on there. I hope they aren't sold out already.

Ok thanks. We leave on February 4th and neither show is listed on there. I hope they aren't sold out already.

My TA told me that although you want to make reservations for the shows, if you don't have one you can still probably get in. They let those with reservations in the shows first, then let those who are without reservations in next.

I tried on days 90 and 88 and 86 and never saw anything come up but the Cirque show, so am just going to take my chances I guess and que early in the standby lane or try to see if they have a solo's sign up to go.