Carnival Pride Summer 2018

OceansOfTravels

I am seeing people in their signatures with cruises on the Pride in July 2018, but I go on the Carnival website and the Pride is not listed past April 2018. One in particular I am curious about is the Journeys cruise on Pride that I saw in someone's signature on July 1. Does anyone know where I can find these details, or if it was an honest mistake in the signature? Thank you!

Edited by OceansOfTravels

I am seeing people in their signatures with cruises on the Pride in July 2018, but I go on the Carnival website and the Pride is not listed past April 2018. One in particular I am curious about is the Journeys cruise on Pride that I saw in someone's signature on July 1. Does anyone know where I can find these details, or if it was an honest mistake in the signature? Thank you!

I just looked on the agent booking site and cannot see it. There may be Journeys out there that far that are not on the booking site yet and they are planning to do it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...
If I were you, I would ask the person(s) who has that date on their signature. If correct, they could give info you are seeking and if an error, you will alert them to it so they can correct it.

We are booked on a 14 day journey cruise on the pride Nov.4, 2018. Booked from Carnival website.

I don't know if this could be it but when I was booking onboard my last cruise the future cruise deck guy could see cruises out to Dec. 2019 that were not listed yet. Perhaps they booked on their last cruise.

edit: I just checked and I can see cruises on the pride out to Jan 2019

Edited by cloudninecat
additional info

I am not too happy about the lack of itineraries from Baltimore. Would be nice if they offered a Bermuda cruise like they're doing this summer, a variation of the typical 7 night Bahamas that replaces Port Canaveral with Princess Cays or Half Moon Cay, or maybe even a one way between San Juan and another one way back. I really think Royal is winning in Baltimore due to its varied itineraries.