Is anyone else suffering through screwup after screwup on Norwegian?

mamasylvia

Please point out where I said that it was okay to add it to someone else's account. I voiced my experience which was the same as another poster, your experience might differ.

What's the point of you pointing out your experience other than to 1) excuse the screw up when it happens to someone else or 2) passive aggressively question the validity of the OP's experience. Fact of the matter is NCL does do this frequently and the fact that they don't do it to you or other people is really irrelevant- they shouldn't do it to anyone.

What's the point of you pointing out your experience other than to 1) excuse the screw up when it happens to someone else or 2) passive aggressively question the validity of the OP's experience. Fact of the matter is NCL does do this frequently and the fact that they don't do it to you or other people is really irrelevant- they shouldn't do it to anyone.

3) to let others know that this doesn't always happen. Fact, NCL doesn't always do it, as pointed out by others.

Happy Thanksgiving!

3) to let others know that this doesn't always happen. Fact, NCL doesn't always do it, as pointed out by others.

Happy Thanksgiving!

And to you also. If it happened to me and not to you do I really care that they don't always do it? The fact still remains they shouldn't do it at all.

The insurance may be a incentive item for the people who do the bookings for you. They may get a little bonus for how many signups they get for the insurance. Unfortunately, there are always a few who try to get things like this by adding something a guest doesn't want, hoping it doesn't get caught.

I had a manager who was marking corporate upgrades as personal upsells. We always wondered how she was making so much more in the upsell bonuses than the rest of us. She was stupid enough to turn over the corporate upgrade program to me - I tracked some things and found out what she was doing. It took some documentation and talking to management up the food chain (her manager didn't believe me), but she was fired (as was her manager).

Just saying' it may be innocent, it may not be, but it most likely isn't an NCL corporate decision to try to rip you off, but the actions of a few bad agents...

Gotta say I am not enjoying being the cursed file. :( And I am REALLY glad I didn't have them do my flights and/or hotel. But it actually is nice to hear from those who also got screwed up and those who didn't. Plus it gives a more accurate overall picture to anyone considering cruising on NCL.

My refund still hasn't shown up. I know it takes a few days, but if it hasn't shown up by Monday, NCL will get another call from me.

Edited by mamasylvia