Norwegain Escape cabin 11896

lasvegascruising

Believe it or not, I booked this cruise for November 2017. I have never booked a cruise this far out. This morning I called Norwegian and switched to another cabin. I was just to concerned I would not like the angled balcony. I looked on you tube and it appeared that with the angle I could really see into the balcony of my neighbor and I didn't want to intrude on their privacy.

I picked that exact cabin (11896) for our Escape cruise, but got an upsell offer I couldn't refuse, and wound up in the Haven. Now that I recommend! :D

I'd love to see pictures of 11896 though, if anyone has any.

We had this same cabin on Getaway, only that location is 11894. The angle balcony gives you more room and a nice view down the aft of the ship. You don't really need to worry about anyone's privacy as you'd have the option of looking aft or just enjoying your additional space. Remember not everyone is out on their balconies when you choose to be.

We sailed a second week and also did an upsale to the Haven and enjoyed it. Hope to be able to do so again in the future. Enjoy your cruise