Anyone know for sure

Can't find a printed definitive answer as to whether in a GS on Oasis we have to make reservations for the shows(other than comedy show). Just shoot up early with a gold card for reserved seating? Anyone with experience. Thanx.

You do not need reservations. Just show them your card. I believe you have until 10 minutes prior to showtime before they release the seats to those waiting. You can reserve the comedy show with the concierge. We just got off th oasis and had a grand suite. Have fun!

Can't find a printed definitive answer as to whether in a GS on Oasis we have to make reservations for the shows(other than comedy show). Just shoot up early with a gold card for reserved seating? Anyone with experience. Thanx.

Also it will be a plum colored card. No gold cards anymore on oasis class shIps.

But no reservations are needed if you show up at least 15 minutes before shows. Except you will need a reservation for the comedy show.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

On Oasis/Quantum class ships, if you are in Sky/Star class suites, you do not need to make reservations for any shows (other than comedy show, due to small venue). You show up at least 15 mins before the start, show your Seapass card and walk right in. There will be two rows of reserved seats, in prime area, with staff at each end of the row, to let you in. Those reserved rows will be released to general passengers at 10 mins from start of show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? When did this change?

What I am going to do from now on to warrant dirty looks from the unwashed masses?

It changed in May of this year when the new suite perk started on Oasis and Quantum class ships.