Cocoa Beach 4 Less

sc4125

Anyone ever used or heard of this website? I was looking at hotels in Port Canaveral that have the packages that allow you to leave your car while cruising and this site keeps popping up. They are advertising a one night pre cruise stay with free parking, shuttle, etc. at the Country Inn & Suites for $69, while the hotel itself has the package for over $170. Something sounds a little off - a little too good too be true. Either that or I'm jaded after working in law enforcement too long (lol).

So, anyone ever used the website??

It's tied to a timeshare promotion. I actually tried to book it, but as a single person, I did not qualify for the timeshare presentation (even though I endured the one from Bluegreen earlier this year).

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note7 using Tapatalk. Hey, do you smell anything burning?

It's tied to a timeshare promotion. I actually tried to book it, but as a single person, I did not qualify for the timeshare presentation (even though I endured the one from Bluegreen earlier this year).

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note7 using Tapatalk. Hey, do you smell anything burning?

Thank you - I knew there had to be some kind of catch. I only live a couple hours away from the port so I don't really need to stay over, but it looks like it will cost almost $100 just to park at the port, so if I just thought I'd check some of the hotel cruise n park rates. Never hurts to get there a day early and chill, right??

Time share sales.....ugggh. Heavy duty high pressure bar the door, yuck.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you - I knew there had to be some kind of catch. I only live a couple hours away from the port so I don't really need to stay over, but it looks like it will cost almost $100 just to park at the port, so if I just thought I'd check some of the hotel cruise n park rates. Never hurts to get there a day early and chill, right??

I am using Go Port Canaveral for my upcoming cruise. Shuttle from MCO to Cocoa Beach, 1 night hotel stay, shuttle from hotel to pier, shuttle from pier to MCO for about $150.

I am using Go Port Canaveral for my upcoming cruise. Shuttle from MCO to Cocoa Beach, 1 night hotel stay, shuttle from hotel to pier, shuttle from pier to MCO for about $150.

We used them last February as well. It was a good deal.

Sent from my iPad using Forums