Still Undecided about Dining Plan

Kymnotkim

that's 8 bucks for the entire cabin to order off the menu isn't it? ill be in there with 4 and never would pay 32 but i'd gladly pay 8

Yes, it's a "delivery fee" so the fee covers all the items ordered at one time.

I don't know if this is still true, but it used to be that if you ordered an extra cost item from room service you did not pay the delivery fee. It was either / or, but not both. I don't know if that has changed.

Yes, don't miss Food Republic. It's an a la carte restaurant that isn't covered by SDP. It's arguably the best restaurant at sea. It's open for lunch on sea days, as well as dinner.

I heard this before my 11/26 trip, so I went. I wasn't impressed. It was ok, but I wouldn't do it again. I found the meats fatty and over seasoned. I should state that I'm allergic to shellfish and fin fish, so that eliminated over half the menu for me. My experience may have been different had I been able to eat those dishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's 8 bucks for the entire cabin to order off the menu isn't it? ill be in there with 4 and never would pay 32 but i'd gladly pay 8

If you order from the complimentary continental breakfast card before 10:30am there is NO charge,

• 2 weeks later...
If you order from the complimentary continental breakfast card before 10:30am there is NO charge,

nor do they bring all of your stuff. i swear last week they just forgot a 2nd tray or something. it was nuts. why bring 2 out of 3 of something. then some things didnt bring anything. guess no one cares about the free bfast

went to taste the next day but spent 1.5 hours there and forever for drink orders even. so it's lose lose lol

we did order one big lunch order for the 8 bucks and it was pretty good.pizza is definitely better than the buffet! and it's fun eating in bed of course.

I don't think the Jade has the Food Republic. :(

Sent from my SM-G906K using Tapatalk

IMO best restaurant on the Jade is Le Bistro. Teppanyaki is also extremely popular and was full every night on both of our Jade cruises - it's like Benihana. Another good one is the steakhouse - Cagney's. Not so fond of La Cucina (too much like Olive Garden). Moderno is also good, but a LOT of food. With the UDP, Le Bistro and Cagney's will be sold out by the end of the first day of your cruise as will Teppanyaki. Definitely get advance reservations if you want to try these - they are WORTH it!

IMO best restaurant on the Jade is Le Bistro. Teppanyaki is also extremely popular and was full every night on both of our Jade cruises - it's like Benihana. Another good one is the steakhouse - Cagney's. Not so fond of La Cucina (too much like Olive Garden). Moderno is also good, but a LOT of food. With the UDP, Le Bistro and Cagney's will be sold out by the end of the first day of your cruise as will Teppanyaki. Definitely get advance reservations if you want to try these - they are WORTH it!

Thank you! I made sure I made those reservations.

Sent from my SM-G906K using Tapatalk