beach day, ? walk pier, AI and beach only options

ardt64

I know this has probably been asked and answered many times, but just spent the past 1 hr looking over posts and still befuddled.

We will be at the international pier. No little kids in group 19-52 year olds. 3 of us want a relaxing AI beach day. Four of group will be scuba diving in AM out of Marina Fonatur. They will be done around 1, so might want to join us on the beach for a bit, but probably not worth it for them to pay the AI rate. We are in port from 7AM-5PM.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Lisa

I know this has probably been asked and answered many times, but just spent the past 1 hr looking over posts and still befuddled.

We will be at the international pier. No little kids in group 19-52 year olds. 3 of us want a relaxing AI beach day. Four of group will be scuba diving in AM out of Marina Fonatur. They will be done around 1, so might want to join us on the beach for a bit, but probably not worth it for them to pay the AI rate. We are in port from 7AM-5PM.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Lisa

Having been to Cozumel 5 times and on four of those doing excursions from snorkeling to dolphin swim, I will tell you when you are done.............go back to ship.

Cozumel is hot!!!( No kidding),

You will be exhausted.

Go back and enjoy ship, pool before the afternoon rain storm on Cozumel.

Enjoy your cruise.

Take a quick 10 min cab ride to the forum shops downtown. Very safe, and while shopping with my wife, the merchants had me lit up on free tequilla shots( all flavors) by 11am. Good places to eat there also! Slept well that night [emoji99] Even bought a bottle of mango flavored tequilla.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If the 3 of you don't go to an AI beach club, then the others can join you for a few hours in the afternoon. Look at non-AI places like Paradise Beach ($3 admission/chair rental) with great facilities and a HUGE pool.

If the scuba crew decides to head back to the ship then I suggest Nachi Cocom for a relaxing, not crowded, AI beach club - small pool w/swim-up bar, nice beach, great food/drinks/service. About $55 each.